UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Make a A.I-only char

Hello people, I wanted to know how I can "hide" a select screen character, make it selectable only by the A.I

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Make a A.I-only char

Actually I don't think there is.. Well random select could go to them.

The best I can think of is turn off the empty boxes and (can't remember if they was, my drive containing mugen isn't plugged in.) the ability to skip to the next character over if empty boxes should be present. Also you can go to fighter factory and edit the pcx file icon to a new number where it won't be seen in the select screen. Also create a row space if there is non available and put the said character under that row.

if everything works, without random select the character will be on the game. And if you set it up can appear in survival and arcade, but without the pcx 24x24? file being in the right number or editted out, no one will know that character(s) is there until the ai picks it but even then scrolling down and over to the hidden character is another story.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Make a A.I-only char

Quote Originally Posted by Busdriver View Post
    Actually I don't think there is.. Well random select could go to them.

The best I can think of is turn off the empty boxes and (can't remember if they was, my drive containing mugen isn't plugged in.) the ability to skip to the next character over if empty boxes should be present. Also you can go to fighter factory and edit the pcx file icon to a new number where it won't be seen in the select screen. Also create a row space if there is non available and put the said character under that row.

if everything works, without random select the character will be on the game. And if you set it up can appear in survival and arcade, but without the pcx 24x24? file being in the right number or editted out, no one will know that character(s) is there until the ai picks it but even then scrolling down and over to the hidden character is another story.
    Thank you for the help!