UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Age
    38
    Posts
    67
    Uploads
    1156
    Comments
    764

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Whatever Vanquish777 your clearly behave like a agitator or a brawler, and i'm not going to respond to you if you have and keep this attitude. Two faced... i forgive you that insult. Peace out.
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

  2. #62

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish777 View Post
    It was still directed at me man dont cover it up now, im the only one here that that message wouldve applied to. I cant stand two face attitudes. One moment you were saying that just ignore it and be positive, everything will be alright, then you claim with Dizzy that I dont back up my claims and shouldnt speak out about someone if I cant do it myself (which i disproved by those pics above.) like im suddenly the stupid wrong one. The fact that you just showed a two faced attitude is why it got taken how it did. Show a two faced attitude to anyone and see if youll get a positive response out of them.

    If you really think things can be cleared up on Facebook then fine, send me yours by pm, then ill friend you.
    Mate if you have problems with admins,moderators or similar you can simply delete your account from here and go,nobody is forcing to sign in you did it because you wanted or probably for downlaods purposes only whatevers reason you had.
    The pics you posted arent from this site they are from MFFA or disqus either way not from this site.
    If you have problems with someone you can om them any time you want,there is no need for facebook .
    Last edited by Tabris666; 22nd March 2017 at 00:23.

  3. #63

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Mate if you have problems with admins,moderators or similar you can simply delete your account from here and go,nobody is forcing to sign in you did it because you wanted or probably for downlaods purposes only whatevers reason you had.
    The pics you posted arent from this site they are from MFFA or disqus either way not from this site.
    If you have problems with someone you can om them any time you want,there is no need for facebook .
    This whole post is feedback. Again people are so quick to take what i have to say as anger, which it isnt. I like being here, and i simply gave my feedback on how to improve the site. Leaving this site wont do anything, speaking up might. No one else will. You may say that about my pics, but thats your opinion and you have no admin power so i cant take your word for that. It wasnt on the site, but the help was for the site. Thats still helping the site.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by anthimus View Post
    Whatever Vanquish777 your clearly behave like a agitator or a brawler, and i'm not going to respond to you if you have and keep this attitude. Two faced... i forgive you that insult. Peace out.
    I do not agitate. I always speak the truth, but im also known for holding back the truth if it hurts someone. Since you got offended by that, im sorry. I shouldve been more considerate before i said that but i hate when people do that. Again everyone here seems to misunderstand, this isnt a rant, this isnt me venting, this isnt anger and rage, this is honest to earth detailed feedback. I love this place, and i didnt hold anything back when i gave my opinion of how this place is ran. People just see my persistence as something else rather then praising me for caring so much.
    Last edited by Vanquish777; 22nd March 2017 at 05:50.

  4. #64

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Vanquish if it wasnnt from the site then you didnt try to help the site you commented on an external site that nobody visits.
    While certainly i dont have admin powers any user can check your post and comments you have made on your profile because the profile is public.
    To me it looked like you where ranting and complaining about the site,users,moderators and admins thats why i said if you dont like the site you are free to delete your account because what you say is practically yelling "i dont like the site" normally people that like a site dont try to destroy or intent to take over the site.
    You said childlish admins in your first post but i think the admins are mature enough to ignore a ranting of a kid (to me you look like that),most people have moved from other sites like the guild or mffa because they have tons of problems they came here because there was no other place.
    Dont blame the admins for not getting answers because people have others thing to do,besides 95% of the user database of the archive are silent users hat suscribed to download files then the ones that answer are just a few but the best part of mugen is learning for yourself remember in the old days there wasnt too much internet the ammount of forums was well unknown and sometimes you had to wait for a month to get an answer,this site is solid enough and have better management just think that if i was busy finding answers for 30 users,one day for each answer i can still answer to an user that posted a question or problem that had more than 30 days,other sites will clasiffy the post as necro and will ban the user or forbid him of answering or deleting almost all his posts.
    As i always say 'if you dont like something do it by yourself" this is the reason i have 5 websites,3 blogs and a BBS because i didnt like some sites that managed everything in a really bad way.

  5. #65

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Vanquish if it wasnnt from the site then you didnt try to help the site you commented on an external site that nobody visits.
    While certainly i dont have admin powers any user can check your post and comments you have made on your profile because the profile is public.
    To me it looked like you where ranting and complaining about the site,users,moderators and admins thats why i said if you dont like the site you are free to delete your account because what you say is practically yelling "i dont like the site" normally people that like a site dont try to destroy or intent to take over the site.
    You said childlish admins in your first post but i think the admins are mature enough to ignore a ranting of a kid (to me you look like that),most people have moved from other sites like the guild or mffa because they have tons of problems they came here because there was no other place.
    Dont blame the admins for not getting answers because people have others thing to do,besides 95% of the user database of the archive are silent users hat suscribed to download files then the ones that answer are just a few but the best part of mugen is learning for yourself remember in the old days there wasnt too much internet the ammount of forums was well unknown and sometimes you had to wait for a month to get an answer,this site is solid enough and have better management just think that if i was busy finding answers for 30 users,one day for each answer i can still answer to an user that posted a question or problem that had more than 30 days,other sites will clasiffy the post as necro and will ban the user or forbid him of answering or deleting almost all his posts.
    As i always say 'if you dont like something do it by yourself" this is the reason i have 5 websites,3 blogs and a BBS because i didnt like some sites that managed everything in a really bad way.
    The pics is from this site's Discord server, saying no one visits that is false. You could look yourself. Until I see a honest answer from a Admin I wont take anyones word for it. I just said this isnt a rant, please look where this is, its in the Feedback section of the site. This is all foreign to everybody cause again, no one has never seen someone speak up like this, and the first thing they see when they see persistence like this is just another rant, thats fine you can think that im here just to incite and destroy but you wouldnt be right, if you see this as other then someone speaking their opinion, then youre wrong. No ones mad or upset here. But again leaving wont do anything either. Im not attacking anyone and anyone who thinks this is just an attack other then Anthimus is just easily offended and/or quick to judge.

    You CANT get detailed mugen help yourself, there is nothing out there that gonna explain every detail about mugen in detail, only a person can do that. Send me a tut someone made that tells me EVERYTHING about winmugen, mugen 1.0 and fighter factory and ill take it back.

    Im not getting into why i think the admins can do much better, again i stated this already. People can think otherwise but logic is logic, and you cant disprove logic with excuses no matter how hard you try.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Vanquish777; 22nd March 2017 at 15:27.

  6. #66

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    i learned everything you need to know of mugen on my own just the documentation only you learn through practice and experiementing.
    Mugen is about learning thats where the fun is.
    The thing about the pics is that if they are from this site then why it wont show a part of the site (this is what point out to an external site the pics are too well edited)
    To me it keeps looking like a ranting of someone that wants to take over the site.

  7. #67

    Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    i learned everything you need to know of mugen on my own just the documentation only you learn through practice and experiementing.
    Mugen is about learning thats where the fun is.
    The thing about the pics is that if they are from this site then why it wont show a part of the site (this is what point out to an external site the pics are too well edited)
    To me it keeps looking like a ranting of someone that wants to take over the site.
    Ok. Thats you, not everyone is willing to play with something they dont know about for days on end until one thing works. If i started doing that itll take years for my character to be finished. Itll save trouble to know everything already.

    Try applying that logic to someone who cant read, you really think youre gonna see progress from that person? That person is not gonna be having fun staring at something he/she cant decipher. That person will never learn to read without help, and the same goes for mugen. Every time i think im gonna learn it own my own and try with testing numbers, something just ends up broken. I cant fix it cause i dont know how and itll just be a endless cycle. I just want help and for me to come to the "biggest mugen site" and get no help, i see that as a problem.

    One of the guy's profile pics is the standard Discord pic. Proving that its Discord and im pretty sure that those guys ended up messaging the admin for the Discord.
    Again you can think its a rant and ill let you. You wouldnt be right but go ahead.

Similar Threads

  1. Lets make MUGEN Great again.
    By Rilldillwill in forum Misc discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 29th December 2016, 04:54
  2. How can we help the site?
    By Tforce in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 15th October 2016, 10:54
  3. How do I even USE this site?!
    By SelenaKitsy in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th September 2016, 22:16

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •