UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Characters that should be Mugenized

:D

Uploads
    Comments

KOF versions of some of the Streets of Rage villains would be good as well.

I want to:

Kofxiv: Kukri,Najd
    BB: Hazama(BBTAG)
    FF: Noctis
    JoJo: Jolyne, Gyro, Funny Valentine.
    Bayonneta
    Persona: Joker, Akihiko(BBTAG)
    Naruto: Sasuke(MB Gameplay)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKid View Post
    Can't forget about our boy Okuyasu Nijimura too
    See what I said here, I tried this and I gave up lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samething View Post
    I want to:

Kofxiv: Kukri,Najd
    BB: Hazama(BBTAG)
    FF: Noctis
    JoJo: Jolyne, Gyro, Funny Valentine.
    Bayonneta
    Persona: Joker, Akihiko(BBTAG)
    Naruto: Sasuke(MB Gameplay)
    For Noctis, it could be like his Tekken 7 appearance. For JoJo, we technically have them all, just not in HFTF style. (There is an HFTF Jolyne, but it has a long way to go.) And yes, we need a Bayonetta character.

Uploads
    Comments

Xena the warrior princess
    Some of the Crash Bandicoot cast. Tawna or Pasadena Opossum re-imagined as an action hero would be good, and some of the bosses like Tiny Tiger (the original version), Dingodile and Pinstripe would be good re-done as SNK-style fighters.

Uploads
    Comments

Tbh I hope there will be a more accurate SF4 Seth sprite. The current ones are still just Urien for most moves.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, new guy here. (Unless there's supposed to be a forum to declare that.) I kinda of a long-post writer, but try to deal with me.

Assuming nobody else has posted this yet, I propose the characters from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

I was a bit skeptical about the new She-Ra series at first, but the characters are awesome.

The relationship between Adora and Catra (which the fans ship them as "Catradora") has been described as "toxic". Unless there is an Etherian version of Dr. Phil, there is a mighty need to bury the hatchet between these two.

There are a lot of changes since the 1980s series. Even before the show came out the haters were already posting garbage like "The new Adora doesn't have ****s! She looks like a guy! SJWs are ruining my childhood! Blah blah blah!" the misogynistic kvetchings of the same losers who moan about how Teen Titans Go isn't like Teen Titans was. (Of course TTGo sucks, but whining about it isn't gonna bring Teen Titans back. I was going to say the same about how I wish Nickelodeon hadn't cancelled Invader Zim years ago, but apparently because they can't retain a new generation of younger viewers that they need to capitalize on the now older fan base, there's a new movie coming out next month that was delayed by a year.)

But you know what, this show is actually good. It might not be the next Adventure Time or Steven Universe, but some of the characters are wonderful.

Adora is still the protagonist. Sword and transformation sequence, but less one-dimensional than the 80s She-Ra. Like her previous incarnation, she once was part of the Horde turn Rebel. Adora does have issues with confidence especially after finding out that most of her upbringing was a lie.

Catra is now more cat-person than crazy lady pretending to be a cat. She is pretty much the Fox to Adora's Hound. Her behavior is like that of a jealous kitty cat whose owner goes to college without her but is left to stay at home with the surrogate family that she doesn't like as much.

Glimmer may be a bit more doughy than her predecessor but she is marvelous. Her primary power is teleportation, but she can generate sparkly light that can be used to blind opponents.

Bow may be a lot more emotional than his 80s counter-part but he's just as intelligent if not more so as his predecessor. Trick arrows is his primary weapon. Think Green Arrow or Hawkeye.

Scorpia is not the brut that her 80s ancestor was. There are like several character studies of her since the show came out. While she is still a tall and strong woman with claws and a tail, she is very kind although she is loyal to the Horde. Her sting can paralyze victims but she mostly uses her claws. She claims to have a hard exoskeleton, which must be weird if scorpions do the same thing that cicadas do.

Entrapta only appeared in like 4 episodes in the 80s and was this vain and kinda b####y woman who made traps just to keep people occupied while she robbed people. The new Entrapta is a nerdy waifu. While she still has the prehensile hair, she is like a hyper-intelligent space cadet. I imagine her as being a combination of Filia and Peacock. Not as evil as her predecessor but definitely a mad scientist. Think along the lines of Olivia "Liv" Octavius from Spiderman: Enter the Spider-verse, Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius or Kimiko Ross from Dresden Codak.

Hordak is the leader of the Horde. More alien cyborg than pig person this time. The show runner definitely gave him more of a Darth Vader vibe. Think Darkseid from the DC Universe.

Shadow Weaver is the dark magic woman. She basically adopted Catra and Adora but her treatment of them has turned them into Cain and Able. In season 1 of the new series she gets locked up for insubordination but escapes in Season 2 when she manipulates Catra (whose she's mistreated for years). Now she stalks Adora because she wants her favorite child back.

Queen Angelia was so 1 dimensional in the 1980s series, you almost forgot she was in it. In the 2018 series, she stands out being more mom to her teenage daughter, Glimmer. She possesses magic powers and angel wings for flight. A window to King Micah, who was a student of Shadow Weaver, she has her hands full looking out for her daughter, her kingdom, and her planet.

Lonnie is your Type-A henchwoman. How she is not running things instead of Catra and Scorpia is a mystery.

Rogelio (roh-hee-leo) hasn't said anything in the show so far, but he is pretty much the only Monster-person on the Horde team. The 80s fans may remember there being a lot more guys like him. I'd imagine he has lizard qualities. A tail like a whip. Claws. A tongue and definitely a biter. Fans have been speculating he's in a relationship with Kyle since he looks out for him.

And then there is Kyle. He's the Meg Griffin of the team. If something goes wrong, blame him. If it weren't for the TV-Y7 rating, he'd probably be like that one guy in Archer whose always getting shot.

There are other characters, but I think here's a good start.

Well, I told you guys my first post here would be a little chatty. I can think of a few other series whose characters could be Mugenized, but I though this would be a good starter.

Be kind with the feedback. ;)

Uploads
    Comments

Tequila Joseph, lol. Might work on it, but it's gonna be a shitpost character.

Uploads
    Comments

I think the characters on this list I'd most like to see are Buffy and Angel... I would LOVE to see some TV show characters Mugenized. But nothing wonky like a mk2 character lol, no offense to those who like the classics.

Additions I'd like to see, in a higher quality at least, are Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Vincent from FFVII... AND OMG RIKKU from FFX and X2.
    Last edited by LordeGhoul; 30th July 2019 at 04:37.

Uploads
    Comments

I'd love more anime characters in Dragon Ball Fighter Z Style

Uploads
    Comments

A male character from touhou project such as rinnosuke morichika,youki konpaku or the fortune teller

Uploads
    Comments

wolfsbane would be mugenized from X-Men

Uploads
    Comments

spectre

Uploads
    Comments

high quality Digimons honestly D:

Uploads
    Comments

Brum the car from Ragdoll Productions' Brum - A British TV Series about a small toy car chasing baddies in the city of Big Town opposed as Birmingham. He needs to be in MUGEN Since Tinky Winky Exists here. He'll have a moveset faithful to the TV Series from Series 3-5 (2001-2002) and can use Scruffy the Dog as his Striker.

Banjo-Kazooie
    and Some character from war of gods.

Uploads
    Comments

B.D.Joe from Crazy Taxi should be Mugenized

Uploads
    Comments

Palutena from Kid icarus
    Any character from the Cookie Run OvenBreak/LINE & Kakao Cookie Run games
    Kung Fu mans girlfriend from his story. (Its gonna be 2020 soon and we STILL DON'T have this character!)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vocalnoid View Post
    Palutena from Kid icarus
    Any character from the Cookie Run OvenBreak/LINE & Kakao Cookie Run games
    Kung Fu mans girlfriend from his story. (Its gonna be 2020 soon and we STILL DON'T have this character!)
    Also We Need Brum the car for MUGEN as well. Tinky Winky was released so we still Need Brum. Also Brum was Made by Ragdoll Productions - The company which made Teletubbies! - We need more British Childhood nostalgia Chars too!

Uploads
    Comments

Actual Cuphead, since all we have right now are really awful hand-drawn sprites that look like something from Microsoft Paint