UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Favorite Mugen Char Creator.

As we all know, MUGEN characters don't just appear out of no where, as there are people that make them. Talented people who are willing to spend their own time, and energy, to give something to the community. So, to show a little appreciation to said character creators, who's your favorite? And why?

My favorite would have to go to JOJO Fu. I like how his character's seem pretty bare at first, but as you continue to read and understand the move lists, you grow to know that the characters that he made aren't weaklings, but are rather instead well-made killing machines. ( P.S, my favorite character that he made is Model Z.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Favorite Mugen Char Creator.

shinzankuro:awesome VS style chars, nothing more to say, i really do like the gameplay of his chars, and the guy puts alot of effort in bringing something new and fresh to the VS style gallery of mugen, i mean he did hauzer and yurika! chars i never thought i would see in vs style, so yeah interesting stuff.

redhot:his mvsc2 chars are the best, if you're looking for good mvsc2 conversions you cant go wrong with redhot's creations!

divinewolf:not a big fan of POTS style, but i do have to admit that his chars are really good in terms of gameplay and style, also most of my favorite pots style edits come from this author.

there's other authors that do a great job bringing some good things to the engine, but these are the top 3 for now.

Uploads
    Comments

POTS - started his own style and even retired is still beeing copied.

Oldgamer - screenpack and stage maker in ascencion. Watch this guy, he's got a bright future ahead.

Chuchoryu - not for quality, but for the guts of trying to make many characters we would never ever see on Mugen.

EDIT: Oh, and add Cenobite 53 to that list. I love his stages from obscure fighting games XD
    Last edited by Left4Joker; Dec 20, 2016 at 19:32.

Uploads
    Comments

RicePidgeon

Uploads
    Comments

Infinite

Old Infinite, sheld, Dronekiller, coldskin1, joe flizz, Boryema, Duracelleur, Heal the World, Tradt-Production, DarkSide Joe, Jessica Smoke
    Put some RESPEK on the name. Respekkett.

Uploads
    Comments

warusaki3 - For all those CVS2 style characters, kinda wish they made more, but everything that was made is top notch.
    H” - Also makes good CVS2 characters, only downside is that the ex-groove has a glitch that won't allow the characters access to counter movement and counter attack which is a shame, since I really like the characters done by this author.