UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Sad What im i missing here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49ttxgrZfI

Default Re: What im i missing here?

you're missing the slash explod, the hit sparks explod, and the hurt animations are not lining up with the attack.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vorse_Raidier View Post
    you're missing the slash explod, the hit sparks explod, and the hurt animations are not lining up with the attack.
    The exploids can do it but but how can lining up the hurt animations?

You need to make a hurt animation for that hyper consisting on sprites in the [5000-5100] group (every character worth anything has those sprites). Line up the time in ticks to match what your attacking character is doing. Consider sprite 5010,20 for the first hit, 5062,0 for the 2nd hit going up and change that to 5062,10 as they are going down and make a release state with a self state of 5030.

Uploads
    Comments

The animations are done i just don't know why the character won't knowledge them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorse_Raidier View Post
    You need to make a hurt animation for that hyper consisting on sprites in the [5000-5100] group (every character worth anything has those sprites). Line up the time in ticks to match what your attacking character is doing. Consider sprite 5010,20 for the first hit, 5062,0 for the 2nd hit going up and change that to 5062,10 as they are going down and make a release state with a self state of 5030.
    The animations are done i just don't know why the character won't knowledge them

you would need to put the target into a special hurt state on hit similar to the special state you place your character in. (ether by using p2stateno in the hitdef or a targetstate based on hit).