UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Kazecat Characters

All of my character posts seem to have been edited and I am unsure why. The donation link I've added to help support me so I can make these characters has been removed and the description and videos I had linked to them are also missing. My "Creator" title seems to be removed as well. I have no idea what's going on and would like to know.
    I make Mugen characters with huge butts....no, really huge butts.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Kazecat Characters

I have looked into it and you've lost your trusted creator rank, most likely due to some drama. I don't want to know the details. Your descriptions have been wiped due to inappropriate content that violates our terms of use and also because only our trusted creators are allowed to have donation links.

You are no longer allowed to post any donation link, directly or indirectly.

Since your creations appear to be original, you can file a removal request anytime.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    I have looked into it and you've lost your trusted creator rank, most likely due to some drama. I don't want to know the details. Your descriptions have been wiped due to inappropriate content that violates our terms of use and also because only our trusted creators are allowed to have donation links.

You are no longer allowed to post any donation link, directly or indirectly.

Since your creations appear to be original, you can file a removal request anytime.
    It would be nice to know which one or what specific examples did this. Instead of getting a blanket wipe of stuff, I worked so hard on. Which character, which description, etc. Pretty sure most of my characters are fine and if a few crossed a line then maybe address a single character instead of everything I worked on.

It's really insulting that I lose my creator title even though my creations are really popular and still featured on the original downloads page. Is there a process to appeal this decision or what? Since I'm being demoted without even being told exactly why.
    I make Mugen characters with huge butts....no, really huge butts.

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry but I can't provide any further support, like I said I don't even want to know what you have done, I got a MUGEN drama burnout years ago. That happens after years of hate and harassment campaigns.

If this is not good enough for you and you want to have your characters removed, please let me know and I will be happy to oblige.

I'm closing this.