UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Villains you wish appeared more

What are some villains from TV shows, anime, cartoon etc that you wish appeared in more episodes?

For me, i kind of wish Kouki Tsubasa from Digimon Data Squad or Bio-Hybrids in general appeared in more episodes so, that i don't forget them quickly. But hey, at least they appeared in the last episode so, i am kind of happy i guess. I thought they were cool (especially Kouki :P) despite being pretty much the evil version of DATS.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Note: If i spam some of your posts with Awards, it's a sign that i think you're a cool and friendly person. Sorry if i am a creepy person and if i am bothering you in some way.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Villains you wish appeared more

It’s not exactly a villain seeing that duel monsters are not good or evil when in combat, but I would say Exodia from Yu-Gi-Oh! Very intimidating and rare to see in the anime (At least in the beginning, I don’t recall the latest seasons) which is understandable because it’s super OP. It has a “final boss” vibe which resembles a villain.
    Sorry if my answer was not valid.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by South View Post
    It’s not exactly a villain seeing that duel monsters are not good or evil when in combat, but I would say Exodia from Yu-Gi-Oh! Very intimidating and rare to see in the anime (At least in the beginning, I don’t recall the latest seasons) which is understandable because it’s super OP. It has a “final boss” vibe which resembles a villain.
    Sorry if my answer was not valid.
    Your answer is actually interesting and valid. From what i remember anyway, Exodia, like, appeared in only one episode when Yugi was fighting Kaiba, and then never again.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Note: If i spam some of your posts with Awards, it's a sign that i think you're a cool and friendly person. Sorry if i am a creepy person and if i am bothering you in some way.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon View Post
    Your answer is actually interesting and valid. From what i remember anyway, Exodia, like, appeared in only one episode when Yugi was fighting Kaiba, and then never again.
    He appeared one more time later on (probably in another season) to fight Zork. I only remember these 2 times when he appeared.

Uploads
    Comments

Steely Dan (JJBA) just because it would be funny to see him get the crap beat out of him more. Also maybe Dabi (BNHA) and Goop Vegeta (DBS).

Uploads
    Comments

Toguro the Younger from Yu Yu Hakusho. Sure, he went to hell, but like, can we at least get an update?

Uploads
    Comments

ulquiorra bleach hope i spelled that right XD
    the first devil in black clover he was very short lived
    not really a villan per say but spoiler alert gazef from overlord, i just finished the anime today and its sad to see him die so fast

discord Vogel#7401.