UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Least favorite KOF characters

Hello, if you like and maybe play King of Fighters, what are some of your least favorite characters from the series and why?

We already had a favorite KOF characters thread but now i am interested in what KOF characters are your least favorite, the ones you don't like or maybe hate.

My list:
    1. Bao. I always get angry when i see his fighting pose, when i see his face, when i see him in general and he sounds annoying and unlikeable to me. I am so glad he didn't appear in KOF games after KOF2002UM.
    2. Heavy D!, Lucky Glauber and Brian Battler. I never liked them, i don't think they're annoying or anything, they just don't seem interesting to me. But i respect if you like them, i guess some people probably feel nostalgic for them since they appeared only in '94, '98 and '98UM, and didn't appear in any NESTS or Ash Saga games.
    3. Magaki's form when he transforms. At first, i thought Magaki was a cool guy, but when he transformed, i found his design strange and before i played XI, i found it a bit hard to believe he's an actual KOF character.

What about you? What are your least favorite KOF characters?
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Least favorite KOF characters

1-Kula. Good concept, awful execution. Is even funny when you see artworks depicting Kula as this badass ice girl, then you see her in the games and her personality is just brainless ice brat.
    2-Momoko and Bao. Both were created to be Chin's replacement, but they sucked so bad that SNK say "Throw them into the trashcan, lets keep Chin." That's all I can say about them.
    3-Shun'ei. What a mess of a design, who saw this and said "Yeah, this is our new main character!" Also he is basically a green haired Kyo personality wise.
    4-Malin, Alice Garnet and The Brazil Team. Really forgettable characters IMO.
    5-Foxy. When the only good thing about your character is a super where she kills herself then you did something wrong.

Uploads
    Comments

Huh, my list is too long

For whatever reason I don't like Ryo and Yuri's dad, Goro, Gai Tendou, Maxima, Chizuru, Shermie and Yashiro.

I can't stand Bao, Athena, Momoko, Kula, K, Benimaru, Whip, Orochi, Yamazaki, Geese, Terry, Mai, Andy, Mary, Yuri, Kasumi, Todoh and who knows who else.

Uploads
    Comments

Bao, Billy, Chin, Chang, Choi and Lin

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Merak View Post
    Lin, Bao, Chin, Chang and Choi
    I am okay with Lin, and found his special intro with Original Zero cool.
    I can't stand Bao, and i am glad he didn't appear in King of Fighters after 2002UM.
    I found Chin a bit funny but i didn't care much about him.
    Chang and Choi are okay in my opinion, though i kind of dislike Choi's hitbox because he's a bit more difficult to defeat than other characters with his flying and stuff.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

1. Chang Koehan - He looks like a fat homeless man and is much less interesting than one. Really, all he does is swing his iron ball, belly flop, and do some auto combo. He's so boring that I consider it a plus that KOFXI and XIII didn't have him at all. Maybe that's why they're two of the best games in the series.

2. Chin Gentsai - The guy is so out of place in a team starring Athena Asamiya and I just find his Drunken Fighting style so dumb-looking and nothing to take seriously. Even the AI doesn't put up much of a fight as if it's programmed to hate playing as Chin. The most interesting he does is breathe fire.

3. Bao - He's Athena but with the body of a girly little boy with bad fashion. I like Chinese characters in fighting games but the wimpy boy types really need to go. Seriously, why are there so many of these Chinese soyboys lately? I don't find them amusing, cool, or relatable. Just seeing them makes me want to sock them in the face.

4. Sie Kensou - He's another pathetic Chinese boy who thinks he can score Athena by hanging out with her. Oh and he has the dumbest looking kick move I've seen. Sad thing is that he was nowhere near this pathetic in his original game. If that wasn't enough that awesome version of Kensou was even in KOFXIII and it looked like the character finally manned up and remembered he played guitar. But then SNK thought it was a good idea to revert him back to being a beta orbiter and now the Psycho Soldier team is back to having two losers on the team.

5. Seth - I hate using counter-heavy characters and Seth is full of counters. Not only that, his moveset just looks boring. His saving grace is that Maximum Impact went and made him interesting.
    Last edited by TheDimensionShambler; Jul 29, 2020 at 00:11. Reason: Missing words and using wrong ones are common typos for me.

Saiki True Form and Dark Ash. I like them both normally, but despise their boss versions. Ridiculous damage, repeating moves, and annoying voice lines. Dark Ash zones you out constantly going "ERHLEH" while Saiki just walks up, picks you up and pummels you, and then repeats this process until you die. KOF13 is my favorite one, but the bosses aren't.

Uploads
    Comments

chang, choi, chin, brian: bad and silly design
    kensou: looks silly(except xi onwards) and in love with my belove athena chan
    billy: his silly taunt in 2003 and winpose against iori in 2002

Uploads
    Comments

I don't like Billy, Eiji, Lin, Vanessa, and numerous others. It's mostly the "Original Generation" characters i dislike; I can at least tolerate them, though.

For a few i outright hate, i hate Kyo, Mai, Ash, Saiki, and Chris/Orochi/Mizuchi.
    My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: Anthro Vulpix

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - On hiatus.