UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default I want to modify a mugen mechanism (hitstun and others)

I will try to explain what I want, when you are developing a character there is a limit of frames that fghter factory accepts as a configuration, if you receive an attack on the defense, the character prepares for a few frames, then he receives an attack and will shake, then it will be far away, shaking and moving factor are determined by hitdef, however i want to modify what happens next, example char in the defense return to the initial position, suppose mugen allows me 6 recovery frames until i go back to the beginning, but i would like 20 frames, how can I modify the mechanics of the game, this is possible, there are ways that when char is far, I can determine pixel by pixel each frame of your "move away" until the moment of its stop, is it possible to leave this mechanic identical to the original MVS?
    I will try to explain what I want, when you are developing a character, there is a limit of frames that the factory accepts as a configuration, if you receive an attack on defense, the character prepares for some frames, then he receives an attack and will shake , then it will be far away, the tremor and the movement factor are determined by hitdef, however, I want to modify what happens next, example char in the defense return to the starting position, suppose that mugen allows me 6 recovery frames until I go back to the beginning, but I would like 20 frames, how can I modify the mechanics of the game, this is possible, there are ways when char is move away, I can determine pixel by pixel each frame of its distance until the moment of its stop, it is possible to make this mechanic identical to the original MVS

I want to modify defense and hitstun.
    increase number of character recovery frames right after being hit in defense, I would like to leave the character in stuck for a longer time, mugen determines the values ​​with a limit for light, medium, strong, I want to modify the entry and exit, on the distance I would like to determine its precision with values ​​of how many pixels each frame moves away from the scene!
    My english is horrible...
    Thx
    Last edited by Krauserx2k2; 29th June 2020 at 14:34.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: I want to modify a mugen mechanism (hitstun and others)

I'll be more specific, Guard End in mugen in case of a medium attack, it accepts a maximum of 9 frames, I would like to increase this number. Example 15 frames, is it possible to modify the mugen mechanics?
    It doesn't solve the problem when you insert 15 frames in the fighter factory, mugen only receives the limit of 9 frames!
    Could someone help me with this issue?