UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Love Red & Blue Mugen Archive Screen Pack Working Porgress Coming Soon

Blue Version

Red Version

That Right everyone this A reality this no fantasy. the New Mugen Archive Screen Pack is Coming Soon and the Screen Pack will have RED Version and Blue Version

Both will have a Logo, Intro, Game Over and Credit Ending
    Both will have MORE ADD-ON Slots so don't YOU worry I did not forgot the Mugen Fan collectors.

The Screen pack will be Pure Original made by only Old Gamer. so don t worry its not fake its REAL ORIGINAL

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Red & Blue Mugen Archive Screen Pack Working Porgress Coming Soon

Thumbs up for the MegaMan X4 VS theme. It fits the overall ambience of this theme really well :)

Yep, one can perceive the mood of it from just these screens and it already sounds really consistent.
    Now, I bet there will be a VS logo between both portraits with the names of the characters under the boxes.
    For the title, I have absolutely no idea. XD

Nice creation :) I wish I was as good as making those.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTenshi67 View Post
    Thumbs up for the MegaMan X4 VS theme. It fits the overall ambience of this theme really well :)

Yep, one can perceive the mood of it from just these screens and it already sounds really consistent.
    Now, I bet there will be a VS logo between both portraits with the names of the characters under the boxes.
    For the title, I have absolutely no idea. XD

Nice creation :) I wish I was as good as making those.
    I cant draw wort a dam but a simple coding and idea can make thing happen. Im just old man with no coding experiences or no art talent. but I do have a crazy fun Imagination that where my creation is coming from hehe... and BTW both music are from mega man x4 and
    the mega man 8 theme remix by good friend of mind. he going to be helping with some the sound chooses and also adding some of his original sound remix for this project :D . but what I'm creating is Capcom feeling base on the mugen archive logo having Ryu & Roll in the scene.

Uploads
    Comments

Btw, I gotta say you have a great taste for music. Your screenpacks are always good to my ears :D

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

First of all, thanks for improving the MUGEN community by making original screenpacks and stages. It's annoying to see screenpacks copied from the original 1.0, recolored or images just simply replaced into something else to make something "new" and low quality stages of some guy's desktop or a random fighting game select screen. Thanks for adding more variety.

also

Green/Pink (Polly pink (Straight out pink)) would be great.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
    First of all, thanks for improving the MUGEN community by making original screenpacks and stages. It's annoying to see screenpacks copied from the original 1.0, recolored or images just simply replaced into something else to make something "new" and low quality stages of some guy's desktop or a random fighting game select screen. Thanks for adding more variety.

also

Green/Pink (Polly pink (Straight out pink)) would be great.
    well I wanted to go with red and blue. Im not taking any request....but once I finish the project, I will make a pink version for you as a private version just hope you like the way I made it and dont be picky lol just saying dude lol
    Last edited by OldGamer; 29th November 2016 at 00:59.

This is beautiful! I think you made us the best ones! I'm really digging that red one.

Uploads
    Comments

This is so beautiful, great job dude, but, if you do a green version would be amazing (sorry for the english, i'm brazilian )

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer View Post
    well I wanted to go with red and blue. Im not taking any request....but once I finish the project, I will make a pink version for you as a private version just hope you like the way I made it and dont be picky lol just saying dude lol
    Awesome. Good deal for Christmas. I might also add a vector image of Polly (My favorite samurai Pizza Cat) in the background when I get the chance.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A x ◿ View Post
    This is beautiful! I think you made us the best ones! I'm really digging that red one.
    thank you Ax :D yeah this going be super hype for everyone. this will be a slow working project but it all wort it in the end :D

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. Good deal for Christmas. I might also add a vector image of Polly (My favorite samurai Pizza Cat) in the background when I get the chance.
    I have no clue what you mean by samurai Pizza Cat. sorry this old man cant keep up with the youth generation haha, sorry haha, this be very long project but its will be super cool everyone to use

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

thank you Ax :D yeah this going be super hype for everyone. this will be a slow working project but it all wort it in the end :D

- - - Updated - - -

I have no clue what you mean by samurai Pizza Cat. sorry this old man cant keep up with the youth generation haha, sorry haha, this be very long project but its will be super cool everyone to use

Samurai Pizza Cats... Is actually a very old cartoon by Tatsunoko. The guys behind Speed Racer.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guizilio1 View Post
    This is so beautiful, great job dude, but, if you do a green version would be amazing (sorry for the english, i'm brazilian )
    I dont know about green..... when I look at green kinda reminded of the Green Giant

- - - Updated - - -

Samurai Pizza Cats... Is actually a very old cartoon by Tatsunoko. The guys behind Speed Racer.
    Holly molly I just love Speed racer back in 60s so your telling me that Samurai Pizza Cats by the same guys wow, I got to do my research thank you for the Intel Megaman

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Holly molly I just love Speed racer back in 60s so your telling me that Samurai Pizza Cats by the same guys wow, I got to do my research thank you for the Intel Megaman
    Just be warned... It's kinda cheesy and one of the Pizza Cats is very meta and often breaks the 4th wall by constantly telling us that he's and everyone around him are in a cartoon. If you like that kind of humor, go for it. If not, try watching the original Japanese version.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Blue Version Menu Screen

- - - Updated - - -

Im not very very good artist but this far I could find for Polly image its seem she more red than pink or maybe Im going color blind lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_od2jmvbNmY1uazugyo1_500.gif  

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Blue Version Menu Screen

- - - Updated - - -

Im not very very good artist but this far I could find for Polly image its seem she more red than pink or maybe Im going color blind lol

The rest of her armor is red, her visor's bright pink and her fur is purple. Some people see her fur as pink as well. Probably because of their TVs. I think pink suits her the best tbh.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Big Special Thanks to KiBaNaRutOMuGeN :D

Blue Version

Red Version
    Last edited by OldGamer; 29th November 2016 at 15:21.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

pink version coming soon
    Last edited by OldGamer; 30th November 2016 at 20:01.

Uploads
    Comments

Dude this is already looking really good! can't wait to get my hands on it!

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Blue Version Menu Screen

Wait, I never seen that image of Polly. Where did you get that?

Uploads
    Comments

The Mugen Archive version should feel like "an archive". Could we have + than 1000 slots?

If you do that, I'll be officially changing the screenpack on my "test mugen" to this one.

Not just that, this will become too the official Mugen Archive screenpack, and will get pinned at the top of the section ;D What do you say?