UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Somebody wants to share their phobias?

As long as I can remember, I have always feared the idea of something unspeakable large hidden in the ocean.
    Not the ocean it self, but when you are out in the middle of the ocean and have deep water beneath you.
    Similarly deep water where no light reaches and you cannot see anything.
    The combination of being unable to hear, see or move well in a vast space that something terribly large and unknown always creeps into my mind.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAngel View Post
    Well I'm afraid of eagles (the one with white head) even though I'm not living in US but since that time when I saw an image of a scary looking eagle in the internet .. I became afraid of this bird I know it sound silly but this's the truth ..

And also I have a glossophobia (fear of public speaking) since the school ..

It's not really a phobia but it happens to me with shoebill storks, even though I don't live in Africa and they look a little funny and quite cool, but also very scary and unsettling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by W.A.L.L.F.L.O.W.E.R. View Post
    Spiders, specifically tarantulas. When I was a kid, I saw a humongous one in Haiti and for years just 1 second of seeing any spider would have me screaming. Interestingly now my fear is almost fully gone because for the past two or three years I've been drawing and writing about characters with spider-like abilities and the amount of spiders I saw while creating the characters helped me to gradually get used to them. I'm still creeped out by their up close faces and the way most of them walk though lol.
    No need of a tarantula for me, in my case I almost grabbed a big garden spider because it looked colorful.
    Flies and cocroaches are the ones that make me scream though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchill View Post
    As long as I can remember, I have always feared the idea of something unspeakable large hidden in the ocean.
    Not the ocean it self, but when you are out in the middle of the ocean and have deep water beneath you.
    Similarly deep water where no light reaches and you cannot see anything.
    The combination of being unable to hear, see or move well in a vast space that something terribly large and unknown always creeps into my mind.

Understand, I like the sea until it covers my neck, beyond that is terrible and deep water.
    My grandpa had a book with a shark of an exaggerated size with a diver who was unable to see it that doesn't help.

Uploads
    Comments

acrophobia

Uploads
    Comments

dying far away from civilization. it may sound strange at first, but I have a reason. It's not the whole dying part for me, but the fact that my body would be eaten by bugs, while simultaneously rotting away. it's not a good sight.

Uploads
    Comments

Trypanophobia (fear of needles, especially syringe needle).
    I have this constant fear when a needle or more is pointing at me, to the point that I crying, pleading to my dad to not bring me to the hospital when I got Dengue Fever because I know that I will be "stabbed" by those syringes. S**t still haunt me to this day...
    💀👌

Uploads
    Comments

Question 373

I am afraid of the criticism that they can make me, it is the reason why I always isolate myself from everyone... This problem consumes me at all.
    I am very ashamed to interact with people my age, I could never connect friends at school. They always excluded me and almost everyone forgot me. The hours of doing group work were torture for me, I was always the one left alone.
    Mysteriously I get along with all of you! I guess it's because we all live anonymously...

Apart from that, I am also very afraid of needles. So much was my fear that when they took me to the hospital, I cried before entering the room. At that time I was 15 years old. The worst part was when the serum was inserted, the doctor was old and since I couldn't see well, they punctured me several times...

✨ ~ Interesting Thread! ~ ✨

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Finola View Post
    I am afraid of the criticism that they can make me, it is the reason why I always isolate myself from everyone... This problem consumes me at all.
    I am very ashamed to interact with people my age, I could never connect friends at school. They always excluded me and almost everyone forgot me. The hours of doing group work were torture for me, I was always the one left alone.
    Mysteriously I get along with all of you! I guess it's because we all live anonymously...

Apart from that, I am also very afraid of needles. So much was my fear that when they took me to the hospital, I cried before entering the room. At that time I was 15 years old. The worst part was when the serum was inserted, the doctor was old and since I couldn't see well, they punctured me several times...

✨ ~ Interesting Thread! ~ ✨

Huh, the group work was horrible for me when I was 11-12 years old, and they forced us to it almost every month.
    I hate when somebody tries to sell shyness as something cute and adorable.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Cockroach. It would be great if this thing extinct. Nobody will miss it.

Uploads
    Comments

Heights

Uploads
    Comments

My fears would be Thalassophobia, and the fear of heights.

Uploads
    Comments

I have a fear of cramped spaces. I just start having trouble breathing in small spaces.

Uploads
    Comments

My fears consist of 1) being or ending up alone.... 2) Large bodies of water where I can't see what's underneath... 3) Turning out to be insane... that 3rd one is the killer. I know it might not make sense to some, but it's terrifying to me.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by thaumaturge View Post
    My fears consist of 1) being or ending up alone.... 2) Large bodies of water where I can't see what's underneath... 3) Turning out to be insane... that 3rd one is the killer. I know it might not make sense to some, but it's terrifying to me.
    The third makes perfect sense to me, and surely I'm not the only one.

Uploads
    Comments

Entomophobia (fear of insects)
    Somehow when i see any kind of insect i freak out like crazy.