UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Poll: What do you think of K'?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Your Opinion on K'

What's your opinion on K' Dash or K' for short, a character from the video fighting game series King of Fighters? Do you like him or dislike him?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3b8702289b6c937e9d4e6bdf6c408c79.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	6811 (click to see full image)

I actually like him and he's one of my favorite KOF characters (i know that may be a popular opinion) though i find it slightly weird that his name is extremely short, but eh, i don't really mind it. I always thought he was a fun character to use and had different gameplay than Kyo and Iori and that's what i liked about him. I can respect your opinion if you don't like him though.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Your Opinion on K'

I find him better than Kyo. I get Kyo's meant to contrast Ryu but even then I can see why SNK and Capcom would opt to replace them.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kenna the Kitsune View Post
    I find him better than Kyo. I get Kyo's meant to contrast Ryu but even then I can see why SNK and Capcom would opt to replace them.
    Same, i mean, i do like Kyo and all, but for some reason, i like K' more.
    "Marching Fishes!"

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Uploads
    Comments

K' is one of my top favorite kof character, I am glad that he is a top tier character in 02um

Uploads
    Comments

He's fun to play as and has cool moves. His personality is 100% cringe, though. He dresses like a goof and he hates fighting! Why is he even in a yearly fighting tournament? After KOF99, he has no obligation to participate, but there he is. Fair enough.

I give him an "okay"

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by NotAGoodName View Post
    he hates fighting! Why is he even in a yearly fighting tournament?
    True, they say that K' hates KOF tournaments, and yet he appears in a lot of KOF games. I have no idea if he's actually lying, or if he's a tsundere (sorry if this word makes you cringe) or something else.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Uploads
    Comments

Good moveset, meh! design and his personality is almost Iori 2.0. He should get a rest for one game at least.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    Good moveset, meh! design and his personality is almost Iori 2.0. He should get a rest for one game at least.
    Not counting the Orochi saga games obviously since K' is a NESTS saga character, the only game i know that he doesn't appear in is XII (even though i never played it) and i kind of wonder how will the fans feel if K' didn't appear in the next game.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    Not counting the Orochi saga games obviously since K' is a NESTS saga character, the only game i know that he doesn't appear in is XII (even though i never played it) and i kind of wonder how will the fans feel if K' didn't appear in the next game.
    I forget KoF XII was even a thing, what a scam that game was. If I remember there was more complaints about flameless Iori, no story and the fact that Mai wasn't in that game too.

Still he should get Ash's treatment and skip one game, after all his story has been already over years ago.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    I forget KoF XII was even a thing, what a scam that game was. If I remember there was more complaints about flameless Iori, no story and the fact that Mai wasn't in that game too.
    Yeah, i keep forgetting that XII was even a game. It had lots of flaws and disappointed lots of fans, Iori didn't have flames, Mai wasn't playable, it was a Dream Match (Ash Saga deserved a better Dream Match in my honest opinion) and not a lot of people that like it.

Thankfully they released XIII though. (even if i didn't play it, it still sounds pretty fun) They added way more characters, and plus, they even added Iori with flames, K', Kula, Mai (though Iori with flames is a DLC in PS3 version as far as i know) and other characters that weren't in XII.

But eh, from what i know, at least XII had cool backgrounds that were pleasant to look at (in my opinion, i never played the game so, i don't know 100% about it) so, i guess that's the only good thing about it?
    "Marching Fishes!"

Uploads
    Comments

I like him because he is a great character with easy gameplay and nice moves

Uploads
    Comments

He used to be my favorite fighting game character since a lot him did resemble much of who I was when I was in my teens (minus the hating of sweets). I used to post animated gifs of him all the time. Nowadays, I still like the guy and main him along with the NESTS team. Just wish that arc had a better ending than KOF 2001.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't really like him, stoic and angry types just bother me.

Uploads
    Comments

Gameplay and story-wise, K' is excellent, and his music tracks are especially awesome. Personality-wise, I just find him to be a bit grating. He has a bit too much "edge" to him.

Uploads
    Comments

K' looks cool and I'm okay with him.
    This is...the fist of the Kusanagi!