UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: A non-fighting game you want to see a fighting game of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    A Tales game with all the beloved characters WOULD be great :)
    I'd also love to see a pokemon fighting game like Pokken with more characters... the existing ones are pretty few.
    Does 'Tales of VS.' count? Also, Fire Emblem, anyone?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Does 'Tales of VS.' count? Also, Fire Emblem, anyone?
    What about a crossover?

Tales of Series VS Fire Emblem \o/

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    What about a crossover?

That would be cool! :)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    What about a crossover?

Why not...
    SoulCalibur Vs Battle Arena Toshinden
    Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct
    Tekken Vs Virtua Fighter

That Would be cool too...Am I right?

I'm ok with the tenchu thing, but I don't really approve the survival horror thing for these reasons:
    1. Most characters have guns, the original games were not focused on martial arts.
    2. Some of those games were based on psychological things, like silent hill.

I think other games which can be turned in fighting games, in my opinion, are:
    - Rogue Galaxy, soulblade style
    - Crash Bandicoot (why not.. we already got a kart version of it), ssmb style
    - Incredible Crisis (yeah i know, that would be a totally weird but extremely funny fighting game)

now, "for something completely different":
    - GRANTURISMO (ok, just kidding :D)

Uploads
    Comments

My vivid imagination nagged me to share these 3 ideas in much detail...

#1. Need For Speed vs. Midnight Club

The franchises not only to prove their merit, but to drive the final wrench into each others "networks". I can imagine game-play similar to SPLIT/SECOND elimination races, where players trigger automated maneuvers like "donut", "nos" or "precision gear shift" in 1v1. First to eliminate the opposition wins.

#2. N+ vs. Super Meatboy

A very epic match in which the two attempt to sabotage starve each other; All while surviving a brutal co-op(ish) series of levels. Glory to the last one to reach the checkpoint, though your failure succeed will resurrect the opponent. Immediately.

#3. Condemned Vs. Contagion

The leaders within four faction (Police forces, Survivalist, Zombies and the Deranged) attack in extremely violent manners. This could play out as an generic fighting game, but I would still prefer a third person "fight or flight" model; the element of surprise would be to this game as the gun aesthetics & are to Halo or COD etc.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudrin View Post
    I would love a Fairy Tail fighting game. It has a lot of cool and sexy (lol) characters, with interesting and diverse abilities. I think that would work pretty well. At least a NAruto Ultimate Storm kinda game.
    A fairy tail fighting game,well i dont know when you answered but there are 4 fighting games of fairy tail and those are really good the games got released quite a long time ago besides some chars make an appearance on the game Sunday VS Magazine Shuuketsu of psp.
    A game of a non fighting game is kinda hard to answer because most of the games involve fighting in a certain level even rpgs.
    What i would love is an exclusive game of star ocean because while it have a bonus vs mode is not the same as an exclusive fighting game,for example league of legends is mostly a fighting game with rpg touch so your question should be rephrased because i dont understand it.
    You where saying an exclusive 2D or 2.5 D fighting game.
    Or you where talking abouyt a 3d fighting game.
    Gta games are full of bugs so to get another mortal kombat again it wouldnt be wise besides the reason because people like the gta is because of the modding capabilities.

The only game that comes to mind that could be a really good fighting game would be the danganronpa kibogamine gakkuen universe (all the games,series novels are connected and is just one big story) besudes that there arent much because we have to take in account if the story and chars are appropiate for a fighting game.
    For example all the chars from dengeki bunkou novels are appropiate for fight this is why they made the game,the same applies to danganronpa.
    A game that would be appropiate would be Idol Death Game TV well what i wish is a 2d fighting of Boku no Hero Academia Battle (the game is 3d and you have to collect cards and ater that you can battle)
    Last edited by Tabris666; 24th February 2017 at 06:44.

Uploads
    Comments

hyper dimension neptunia vs magical battle fiesta

Uploads
    Comments

I'm actually really surprised there isn't a Tales fighting game yet

you'd think those games would get one before Persona did.

Uploads
    Comments

I"d be all up for a Disgaea-like game.
    At one moment, both players hunting for hitconfirms and flaws in the foe's defense, then in the next moment, when a proper offense/combo begins, the arena starts getting destroyed; and when supers are involved, the world/universe/galaxy gets destroyed as well.

Uploads
    Comments

Suikoden series

Uploads
    Comments

This is gonna sound really weird, but hear me out on this:

A Danganronpa fighting game.
    Every character could have their own unique playstyle based on their talent. Characters like Sakura and Akane could be your average brawler, whereas characters like Souda, Naegi, and Chihiro could have more creative movesets. Chihiro could set electronic traps and such (think something like Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 Arena) and Souda could use some kind of machine to fight (think Tron Bonne). Probably just my nerdy fantasy, but a guy can dream.

Uploads
    Comments

Castlevania had Judgment, but it was awful. I'd love to see a GOOD Castlevania fighting game -- and judging by the looks of the MUGEN community, I'm not alone.

I love fantasy RPGs, and there arent enougb fantasy-themed fighters out there.

The Elder Scrolls series has a lot of really interesting characters; if they could be differentiated, made unique, I'd love to see a fighting game based on them. The evil Daedric Princes would be terrific as antagonists; Mehrunes Dagon in particular would be like a plus-sized version of Goro, he'd make a terrific final boss.

I'd also enjoy something from Dragon Age. Imagine playing as Iron Bull, Anders, or Leliana in a fighting game. There's a TON of room for variety in there. And between Corypheus, Flemeth, and Teyrn Loghain, there's plenty of options for good boss battles.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by dusky View Post
    Suikoden series
    Agreed. There are a lot of characters in each installment, but most are largely glossed over in favor of the major players in the plot. It'd be interesting to see how they would translate to a tradition 2D or 3D fighter. Suikoden V's duels seem like a good place to start.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cyberbun View Post
    I'm actually really surprised there isn't a Tales fighting game yet
    *COUGH* *COUGH* Tales of VS. for the PSP *COUGH* *COUGH*

I would actually would like to see a Mega Man VS. Gundam crossover fighting game. It would make sense because Capcom has also teamed up with Namco Bandai for a few Virtual-On-esque Gundam VS. shooter games and Mega Man and Proto Man where based on Amuro Ray and Char Aznable respectively. At least, I have my own Mega Man VS. Super Robot Wars MUGEN game I've been working on.
    Also, Namco Bandai should really make another Kamen Rider Climax Heroes game with Ex-Aid, Gaim, Drive, and Ghost! I'm getting so sick of the All Kamen Rider Generation series!
    Last edited by StrikeFreedomGirl555; 9th May 2017 at 00:44.

Uploads
    Comments

That's probably a crazy idea (because it would require a crazy amount of effort because of custoom chars and stages), but I always thought of something related to the Elder Scrolls series. Especially since after I found, downloaded (and lost) several stages that were animated screenshots from Skyrim.

Characters:
    - Nerevarin (of course with Sunder and Keening)
    - Vivec (magic type of character)
    - Steam Centurion/Centurion Sphere
    - Baurus (or any of the Blades)
    - Mythic Dawn Agent
    - Hircine
    - Dovahkiin (with some Dragon Shouts)
    - Almalexia
    - Dremora
    - Ordinator (Intro or taunt - We are watching you, scum!)

Minigames:
    - Wave of Mythic Dawn agents, or Falmers
    - Punch the Adoring Fan

Stages:
    - Vivec cantons
    - Dwemer ruins
    - Imperial City
    - Throat of the World
    And more of all categories. Gosh, I would probably pay for it (not really)

Uploads
    Comments

I'm so surprised that Namco Bandai hasn't made a fighting game based on Precure (a popular magical girl anime franchise in Japan and other East Asian countries) yet because it revolves around magical girls doing DBZ-esque hand-to-hand combat and the series has a large variety of characters. How cool would that be? If they ever made a Precure fighting game, I would import it from Japan as soon as it ever gets released. My main would be Cure Moonlight of course. XD
    It sounds crazy but I would like to see a Super Smash Bros. clone with characters from Love Live School Idol Festival/Love Live Sunshine as well. Imagine Nico Nico Nii-ing your opponents off the stage!
    Last edited by StrikeFreedomGirl555; 16th August 2017 at 23:50.