UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Why do you like MUGEN Archive?

I apologize if there was already a thread.

Hello, everyone. I know that MUGEN Archive has a lot of users and is an active site, but i also want to know why do you like it? Is it because you can download characters you want? Maybe because of the forums? Discuss your reasons.

For me...
    Excuse me, i'll rant a bit. If criticizing other sites is not allowed, i'll edit that part.

I like MUGEN Archive because people here actually are familiar with things i like. I used to like Wattpad but i started hating it around 2019, because almost everyone here is a jerk and insulting and starting a fight with you for no reason and a lot of people don't know a single thing about things i like, sorry if that's a dumb reason, but thankfully, i don't use Wattpad that much anymore, and i am happy with that, a lot of bad memories with that site. (i do have some good memories but only SOME)
    And maybe i wasn't here for 5 or something years, but i actually like MUGEN Archive because no one here is rude and there are a lot of kind people and less drama (in my opinion) and people here are actually familiar with stuff like King of Fighters, Melty Blood etc, but that makes sense and i am happy i joined this site, even if i did join it a bit late. I see some really kind and cool people here so, that's why i like this site.

But i also like MUGEN Archive because sometimes i find some characters and stages here that i can't find anywhere else and also because you can post comments on files so, people can know before they download if they read comments.

Thanks, everyone. I'm glad i joined this wonderful site. :)

What are your reasons for liking MUGEN Archive?
    Last edited by Gomamon; Jun 01, 2020 at 14:12.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Why do you like MUGEN Archive?

Pretty much the same reason. The people on here and the downloads they have to share
    I love this site so much I donated $360 to it in total. I'm probably finna be an old man some day looking at the old profiles of friendly faces and download files to reflect back on my youth. I hope this site never dies.

Uploads
    Comments

You know why I like Mugen Archive. (But for real, there are some good stuff here.)

Uploads
    Comments

Uma comunidade que interage bem! ��

Uploads
    Comments

Honestly,
    I have been coming back to this place off and on again for a few years. it's seems like a really friendly place and I plan to absolutely donate when my funds outweigh my debts.
    I want to spread some positive energy in these uncertain times wherever you hail from. This site is the best collection of MUGEN anything. That I have seen and it is very expansive. I've gone from the basic original MUGEN ten slot character whatever to modifying my own background, and attempting to balance out all sorts of random characters. Most of which I got, or re-found lost characters that I had before I lost my laptop, I have learned a lot about this game, mostly from resources from this site.
    I think it's a lot of fun, have for years, and I hope for many more. I can attempt to stay active, my free-time isn't so free anymore.

Wishing Everyone PEACE and LOVE!

Uploads
    Comments

For me it comes down to ease of access. Half of the download links I come across elsewhere send me to scam sites even though others seem to get them just fine.

Uploads
    Comments

It's an archive and I like my history. I even upload old files that I don't see on there.

Uploads
    Comments

Mostly for the safe access to characters that can't be obtained anymore

Uploads
    Comments

I mean, it’s an archive. Almost every character, stage, utility, etc is here. Funny thing is, I haven’t downloaded anything yet. It’s not my plan exactly, It’s just my priorities is family and work. As well as telling my perspective on some things.
    Last edited by Marzavis613; Jun 08, 2020 at 00:08.
    Meh, what’s the deal. I don’t really double check my sentences before posting.

Luck can never be on anyone’s side, when it is, it’s redundant, overkill, or insulting.

cause of some creators, and a bunch of rare and really good people ;)
    "Take from me all that's untrue
    I commend my spirit too
    It's here sudden like
    Here I am third strike"

Uploads
    Comments

it is because it is a much more complete site than other sites that have mugen content