UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    183
    Uploads
    52
    Comments
    359

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Or Claw.
    Claudia? Who is that?
    Claudia Lopez

  2. #82

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo25 View Post
    Claudia Lopez
    Still no idea who it is. Picture please?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    183
    Uploads
    52
    Comments
    359

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Still no idea who it is. Picture please?
    here!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xedarts-claudia-lopez.gif 
Views:	1 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	1422

  4. #84

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo25 View Post
    here!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xedarts-claudia-lopez.gif 
Views:	1 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	1422
    What game?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Posts
    18
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    claudia..my GF..she is a mugen char too..she is original char too..and working in another update for her...

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    183
    Uploads
    52
    Comments
    359

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Smoke View Post
    claudia..my GF..she is a mugen char too..she is original char too..and working in another update for her...
    I hope we'll see that soon!
    Love your Chars! <3

  7. #87

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Smoke View Post
    claudia..my GF..she is a mugen char too..she is original char too..and working in another update for her...
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH your create your waifu.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Posts
    18
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    well she is in real life...I am her GF too...

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    28

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    I have a few, but 2 of my favorites are Blaze The Cat and Kamui Tokinomiya from Arcana Heart 3. I love Badass Women! ^^

  10. #90

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?


    yeh

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    151
    Uploads
    492
    Comments
    608

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by snakefudo View Post
    I have a few, but 2 of my favorites are Blaze The Cat and Kamui Tokinomiya from Arcana Heart 3. I love Badass Women! ^^
    They're cute..:-P

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    28

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Cute?! They are badass not cute! >.<

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Posts
    284
    Uploads
    42
    Comments
    595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    HONEY THE CAT IS THE BEST WAIFU


    HONEY IS ADORABLE YOCHI IS NOT
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150221150245
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

    http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    11

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Miku :D

  15. #95

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Smoke View Post
    well she is in real life...I am her GF too...
    Oh, and I realize than you are a girl. So, you are lesbians? (Don't worry, I'm okay with that.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mstjc View Post
    Miku :D
    Of course

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde233 View Post

    yeh
    Sorry, but this is an husbando. Not a Waifu XD

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    151
    Uploads
    492
    Comments
    608

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    It's ironic..XD

    Ma kumwail anahne sawas, Peki rehi..

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Posts
    18
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Oh, and I realize than you are a girl. So, you are lesbians? (Don't worry, I'm okay with that.)

    - - - Updated - - -



    Of course

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry, but this is an husbando. Not a Waifu XD
    yes..she is bi...and in my henta i version I am...bi..

  18. #98

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    All girls from MUGEN & shadaloo dolls, but they were never edited for editions NSFW, long ago it was thought in another subject MUGEN; But there are already many girls of STREET FIGTER and KING OF FIGHTER to spare keep me in the mugen TQOF

    lol :v
    What is happening, my girl? If you like sweets Between my legs!!!
    I have something for you! 7u7

  19. #99

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Quote Originally Posted by bison shadaloo View Post
    All girls from MUGEN & shadaloo dolls, but they were never edited for editions NSFW, long ago it was thought in another subject MUGEN; But there are already many girls of STREET FIGTER and KING OF FIGHTER to spare keep me in the mugen TQOF

    lol :v


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Smoke View Post
    yes..she is bi...and in my henta i version I am...bi..
    Interesting. You know, I like it

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    22

    Default Re: Who is the best waifu?

    Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4, Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. Naotos the best but the other two are tied for second.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •