UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What's a game you like/dislike that everyone else seems to like/dislike?

King of Fighters '99! That was the first one I played, though I'm not too sure of whether it's actually disliked or people just think 2000 is better....

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What's a game you like/dislike that everyone else seems to like/dislike?

Quote Originally Posted by Shikou View Post
    King of Fighters '99! That was the first one I played, though I'm not too sure of whether it's actually disliked or people just think 2000 is better....
    I think it's disliked from what i know. A lot of people and KOF fans dislike it from what i know, but i never minded that game, even if it wasn't great or awesome or as good as other KOF games, it was NOT necessarily bad. 2000 is way better in my opinion, cooler stages, more characters, more strikers. Also, sorry if i offended you with my opinion, '99 is an alright KOF game in my opinion, at least it's better than 2001 and 2003 for me.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    I think it's disliked from what i know. A lot of people and KOF fans dislike it from what i know, but i never minded that game, even if it wasn't great or awesome or as good as other KOF games, it was NOT necessarily bad. 2000 is way better in my opinion, cooler stages, more characters, more strikers. Also, sorry if i offended you with my opinion, '99 is an alright KOF game in my opinion, at least it's better than 2001 and 2003 for me.
    No worries. I basically just brought up the first game that came to mind when it came to this topic.

Uploads
    Comments

I dislike most of the Call of Duty games. I am terrible is one of the main reasons. First person shooters, especially with higher graphics seem to make me motion sick very easily. I'm definitely not a fan of COD.

Uploads
    Comments

All game with a bug and more..........

Uploads
    Comments

I said Call of Duty. Lol. I hope this meant ALL games. If it was MUGEN specific I can't really think of a MUGEN game I just absolutely hated. One time I got a pack that had about 1200 chars in it, and that many selection boxes. It was nuts and you could get lost too easy. At first I thought, man this is awesome, but once you can't remember where the chars were and those tiny selection boxes...Lmbo. No fun at all to be honest. 100 chars or so isn't too bad though, maybe a few more than that.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I'm the Worst View Post
    Touhou, Final Fantasy, King of Fighters and Castlevania, I can't stand them.
    Those literally whole mugen community character. Lmao.

Uploads
    Comments

I really like Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Drakkhen, both for the SNES. They are not the best of the genre at all, but I have a lot of nostalgia for them.

Uploads
    Comments

The Last of Us. The survival aspect isn't my type aside from the fact that it's slow for my tastes, and the story doesn't compel me specifically. I'm more of a person who enjoys adventure stories so I prefer Uncharted and Jak a lot more.