UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Shows/Cartoon/Anime/Etc You Wish Were Longer/Had More Episodes/Seasons?

What are some shows, cartoons and/or anime, etc that you wish were longer/had more episodes and/or seasons? If you have only one show/cartoon/anime/etc you wish was longer/had more episodes/seasons, you are still welcome.

For me, i wish Tom and Jerry Kids had 5 seasons (Or 6? As long as it doesn't go too far, i am okay, though i would prefer five or six seasons, that would be less crazy than 20 seasons or something.) and way more episodes, it looks so short, i love it despite the fact that it's not as awesome as original Tom and Jerry and despite young Tom getting hurt and rejected, i still like the show, in my opinion, it had cool characters i liked such as Droopy and Dripple, McWolf, Miss Vavoom, Clyde and Wild Mouse, even if people may not like or may not care about these characters, i still like them. And despite its flaws, i liked Digimon Data Squad, and i wish it had more than just 48 episodes, though yeah, the Royal Knights episodes weren't awesome or enjoyable, i still liked the show. And Gaomon and Kudamon are awesome.

What about you? What shows/cartoons/anime/etc do you wish were longer or had more episodes or maybe seasons?

(sorry if i posted twice, there was some glitch not letting me post this thread)
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

Default Re: Shows/Cartoon/Anime/Etc You Wish Were Longer/Had More Episodes/Seasons?

Maybe Friends, it never stopped being funny, neither after the flanderization when Joey and Phoebe kinda switched roles. That’s pretty much it.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Shows/Cartoon/Anime/Etc You Wish Were Longer/Had More Episodes/Seasons?

I loved The Super Hero Squad Show. It's a childhood gem to me

Uploads
    Comments

Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes deserved at least two more seasons to close their unfinished plot lines.

I can't say I have a lot of these, but...

- Shaman King. Probably my favorite anime still, next to One Piece. I kinda wish they took out some of the filler, and I really wish they didn't end it on the cliffhanger that they did. Even though I greatly prefer the anime's ending to the manga's ending (the anime original stuff was so much more engaging than the manga's overall story IMO), I still wish there were more episodes to fully resolve it. I would've loved to see how the tournament ended, instead of just leaving it up to interpretation.

- Soul Eater. I actually prefer the manga over the anime this time (mostly, there's still parts of the anime I like more), and would've loved to see the anime go on for longer and be more faithful to the manga. The original storyline dragged to the end, I feel, and the final episode was pretty... bleh to me. 51 episode anime that's definitely worth a watch but a lot more could've been developed I think. Honestly, a lot of anime based on manga tend to just... not develop as much, I feel. Things are a bit too fast and not as great.

- The Law of Ueki. One of my favorite animes but god DAMN the pacing is such a problem with it. Not only is the last episode of the whole series the shortest one ever, too (which hurts it in the long run because it rushes to a conclusion so fast that so much of the resolution feels very forced), but there's a lot that's left underdeveloped. In my opinion, the best arc of the anime is episode 11 to episode 25. Out of the entire series, I was most engaged during that 14 episode arc, even though it was very flawed. Characters also talk WAY too much in this show and overexplain literally everything. The creator clearly didn't understand show don't tell very well.

That's my list... I don't watch a lot of anime anymore cause most of it sucks IMO. I've been told to check out JoJo and MHA, but I don't really want to. I'm super picky and the only anime I still watch these days is One Piece haha.
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

Making Fiends, the Nicktoon that got canned after 4 episodes. It had started as a webtoon, the creator put so much work ad love into it, and it was canceled because Nickelodeon just got bored of it I guess. It was really good too.

Uploads
    Comments

Spectacular. Damn. Spider-Man

Show got taken away too soon

Uploads
    Comments

ATLA^ that show was beautiful.. tho i wished some of the dynamics between characters were further explored

Uploads
    Comments

Green Lantern The Animated Series.

Quote Originally Posted by 087-b View Post
    - shaman king. Probably my favorite anime still, next to one piece. I kinda wish they took out some of the filler, and i really wish they didn't end it on the cliffhanger that they did. Even though i greatly prefer the anime's ending to the manga's ending (the anime original stuff was so much more engaging than the manga's overall story imo), i still wish there were more episodes to fully resolve it. I would've loved to see how the tournament ended, instead of just leaving it up to interpretation.
    It's coming back next year baby! Yesssss!!!!!!
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

I don't really know, they better end before getting tiresome (how it's possible to have so many Tweety or The Roadrunner episodes is beyond me) or becoming a blob of reluctantly done zombie franchise.

Uploads
    Comments

I would've really liked to see X-Men: Evolution continue just to see how the story would end since it ended on a vision of the future and just left us wanting for more that would never come.