UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Default banning members and unbanning members

recently i have gotten a few messages from some of the past members on this site who has gotten ban but they have no ideal as to why they been ban so my question is this.

1. does everyone get a message as to why they been ban or do you just ban them for whatever reason?

2. can the ban be lifted in time i would think so other wise that would look really bad not only to the main website but it would also give a very grim impression to all members on here

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: banning members and unbanning members

Where have you been, on what planet, if you missed the huge drama back in June?

Basically an admin on the ***** who is envious of the MUGEN ARCHIVE popularity has started a full scale war against our site. Many kids who were probably just following the lead, attacked our site and got banned, permanently banned.

We may forgive some of them if they delete the offensive posts and apologize publicly on the thread where they attacked us. Some will not be forgiven though, such as those who posted a malware attack here, those who tried to bruteforce the password of staff member accounts or those who harassed members of our community.

i dont really focus on fourms mostly just download shit for mugen however i did have a few who came to me asking what they did wrong with no word of warning such as Flowrellik he or she was one of them who message me personally he didnt know what he did ?

Uploads
    Comments

Flowrellik was involved in the attacks against our site.