UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Characters That (Almost) No One Knows About You Like

Edit: Sorry for confusion, but Yushima doesn't have a Kudamon, Sampson does.

What are some characters that don't have a lot of fans and not a lot of people know or care about but you still like them? No, i am not talking about characters that almost everyone hates, i am talking about characters that almost have no fans and not a lot of people are familiar with but you still acknowledge and like them.

WARNING: Spoilers! A LOT of spoilers! Don't say i didn't warn you!

For me, i like Homer Yushima from Digimon Data Squad, after all, he gave Marcus his Digivice so, Marcus could Digivolve his Agumon, and as bada** as Marcus is, i don't believe he could be strong without Yushima's help, unless if someone else gave him a Digivice, and his Kamemon/Gwappamon was like the only one who could lay a finger on Merukimon when DATS' Digimon were having trouble fighting him, Yushima is pretty cool and not a lot of Digimon fans know about him, i don't see a lot of people mentioning him. And Richard Sampson (aka Commander) is awesome too though sadly he doesn't fight much, but let's not forget he saved the DATS from Bio Hybrids when DATS and Bio Hybrids first met, Sampson made his Kudamon Digivolve, and even if it was 1-on-3, he still saved the DATS while they couldn't fight, and also saved the DATS again from the Royal Knights, not to forget his Digimon, Kudamon's Mega form (Kentaurosmon) was a Royal Knight too, which is epic, though as far as i know, Yushima and Sampson didn't help the DATS fight against Kurata and his Belphemon, probably because the people who made (sorry if that's not the correct word) Digimon Data Squad thought that fight scene would be less awesome if they added Yushima and Sampson, not to forget that Yushima's Kamemon's Mega form doesn't appear in Data Squad so, he may not help much.
    Sorry for a long post!

And i also like most of the characters from Tom and Jerry Kids, (except Spike and Jerry Mouse Jr., and i am talking about Tom and Jerry Kids, not the classic one) in my unpopular opinion, it's an awesome show, although a bit underrated, and i can see its flaws, but i still enjoy it and i know it's not perfect.

Tokie Jinan from Kagetsu Tohya isn't very popular, but she has a cool design in my opinion, and is a likeable character. Would be cool if she appeared in the game more, she seems like a mysterious character and not a lot is known about her. And i also like Arihiko Inui from Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya and his sister, Ichiko Inui who appears in Kagetsu Tohya too. Arihiko's both parents died, but he's still a cheerful and funny guy, not to forget that Shiki's parents are dead too, and yet he still enjoys every aspect of life, and honestly, Arihiko and Shiki are the best friends and Arihiko is awesome and funny character and he isn't very popular, but i could be wrong.

Sorry for ruining this thread with spoilers...
    Last edited by Gomamon; Jun 08, 2020 at 14:32.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Default Re: Characters That (Almost) No One Knows About You Like

Di Gi Charat and co. It was probably famous at its day and kind of revolutionary (though maybe not in very favourable way). But if you show a screenshot of this saucy catgirl to someone today, it´s just another of that "moe nonsense"

When it comes to MUGEN, then Hory Marlu and Etoile Chrono Tokiko. I think people are still aware about Reika Murasame, Kakuge Yaro remakes, Rikard´s characters and those cheap edits like Tigre***** and Dyan Silva.

Uploads
    Comments

Miu Kurosaki from the GBA King of Fighters games. I feel like she's probably the only good newcomer from those games.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kenna the Kitsune View Post
    Miu Kurosaki from the GBA King of Fighters games. I feel like she's probably the only good newcomer from those games.
    I remember playing those games on a emulator. Using the turbo buttons makes the game so easy.

Uploads
    Comments

Linda Danvers' Supergirl. The 1990's Supergirl came when DC Comics decided that after the Crisis, Superman was to be the last kryptonian, so Supergirl had to die... then later reinvented. After the lame Matrix version, the Linda Danvers version was pretty solid, and didn't suffer from the "I'm super special but I'm trying to be normal like you humans" complex of Superman-related characters. Her "new" look with the white shirt and Mickey Mouse gloves was used in the Animated Series' Supergirl and also is the look of a great MUGEN char we have available. She's one of my favorite MUGEN characters.

Also, still on Comic Books... Cassandra Cain! Great character. Daughter of a master assassin that renegades her father and becomes a disciple of Batman, and one of the most dangerous characters in the comics. She went to limbo after the crisis and reboots of the late 2000's. The Batgirl suit went around and returned to Barbara Gordon, so Cassandra had to be recycled and recycled and no one knows who she is anymore. Sad.

Uploads
    Comments

Valkyrie from Namco's Valkyrie games.
    I'm sorta sad not as many people know about her as I used to think.
    For example I saw Zero play Card Saga Wars and he didn't know who she was. I literally searched the comments and only found a single person cheering for Valkyrie. I couldn't believe it.
    She's a cute character and her games are just mindlessly addictive.

Uploads
    Comments

Machine Man from Marvel, super unknown character but I always like him.

Uploads
    Comments

Mighty The Armadillo from The Sonic series,he really needs more love tbh.

Uploads
    Comments

Rex Salazar from Generator Rex. It seems to be just a show everyone forgets about, and that is a damn shame. It's the best cartoon i've ever seen, coming from the same heads that made Ben 10 and others.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-REX.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	381.0 KB 
ID:	6656

Uploads
    Comments

The Thousand from Marvel hands down, he's a very interesting villain I'm sad they never used beyond that one Spiderman comic.

Uploads
    Comments

Ghiaccio is underrated
    funny jotar o dolphin