UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Wink Question for administrators

Hi my dear administrators.
    Days ago my account was hacked by someone named Adam cole but thanks to the help of chuchoryu who contacted Princess Dizzy i could come back but i was meditating about it, i think any administrator at least one should hace a channel open to clear all consults, because it was hard gommunicating with anyone. I give a sugerence peaceful... As a admin window of discord or a fórum open for news registers users or a WhatsApp channel or Telegram... I dont know... But with a scam or hack detector to avoid future damages.anothrr good idea Is block email edit part of profile user to avoid Any hacker changed it. Thanks by beautiful community.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Question for administrators

Quote Originally Posted by The shadow View Post
    Hi my dear administrators.
    Days ago my account was hacked by someone named Adam cole but thanks to the help of chuchoryu who contacted Princess Dizzy i could come back but i was meditating about it, i think any administrator at least one should hace a channel open to clear all consults, because it was hard gommunicating with anyone. I give a sugerence peaceful... As a admin window of discord or a fórum open for news registers users or a WhatsApp channel or Telegram... I dont know... But with a scam or hack detector to avoid future damages.anothrr good idea Is block email edit part of profile user to avoid Any hacker changed it. Thanks by beautiful community.
    You can contact an administrator on the discord server even if you're not an approved member yet. Once you validate your email address and phone number, you can message the account "MUGEN ARCHIVE" from the main channel.

We do have an anti-hack protection and there isn't any evidence your password was brute-forced, the "hacker" knew your password, and that's why it took so long to investigate this problem. We had to check the logs and at this point it appears you have shared your account with unwanted users and one of them has betrayed you and changed the password and email. So you may be entirely responsible for this situation.

I don't understand why you did this, obviously sharing your account with other people is extremely risky as they can steal your account, or get you banned. Moreover sharing a VIP access with users who have done nothing to deserve such privileges is a bannable offense.

Default Re: Question for administrators

- - - Updated - - -

From today in ahead i promise to be More carefully because i love mugenarchive this place Is very beautiful and very nice and i love mugenarchive and persona like you Dizzy, because you áre so King so nice so sweety...Dizzy thanks ������������❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for all help for give me a new chance a new start... You áre too kind i dont know how to Pay this beautiful help.

- - - Updated - - -

If you consider to punish me with an infractions i deserve it for my Asperger syndrom, i accept it... If you consider ban me i accept but first give me the opportunity to make and upload 7 chars i promise to Dxwho about expect no Mercy and Sam from drunken master. After that i wont return anymore if you want to ban for a time i accept my error for being careless.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why i was vip because i didn't make donations i am poor ��. Dizzy i love you so much, this never Will change with anything bad if happens, i consider you as a great super friend.
    Last edited by The shadow; 21st April 2020 at 02:26.