UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Thumb down Hate train on @BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5

I'm not sure which topic this is suitable for, as this isn't Mugen-related, but mugen archive as a website related.

There has been some "Drama" and toxicity over in the jojo's bizarre adventure section of the website. Where a user @BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5 who has said s/he is 13 years old, is receiving a monumental amount of hate for "lazy" edits. While I don't know the full story to what @BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5 has done wrong, it is clear that s/he is making mistakes and is clearly very sorry whenever he does make a mistake. However, it seems that a lot of the time he hasn't even done anything wrong, and he receives hate.

This is a post that he made which highlights just how out of hand it has gotten:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-kosaku-le-moi

S/He is accused of "stealing ideas". The people in the comments come to a verdict immediately without even waiting for @bruh moment 5 to explain himself. It apparently turns out that two people just had the same idea. S/He received an enormous amount of unwarranted hate over two people having the same idea, over a coincidence.

@musthe1 Seems to be the leader in this hate train. Wherever @bruh moment 5 is receiving hate, s/he is always there, starting it, or contributing to it.

@BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5 is not innocent here, but from what I could find, and considering that s/he is 13 years old, these have only been mistakes on his/her end.

This needs to be resolved before it spirals out of control. It's important to be welcoming to people into the mugen community so it can keep on growing, and this kind of hate will only keep people out of it.

Edit: source for his age and more examples of @musthe1 taking it too far, but people do come to defend @BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5 though: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...cecco2-edited-

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Hate train on @BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5

This should be here, I think

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/foru...ck-and-Support

No matter if BRUH MOMENT NUMBER 5 is 13 or 60 years old, harrassing somebody should be much worse than some "lazy edit" nobody cares about.
    Last edited by I'm the Worst; 10th April 2020 at 12:41.

Uploads
    Comments

Ok?
    Current Profile Picture: Gomamon from Digimon disguised as Shiki Nanaya from Melty Blood
    Gomamon Nanaya

Also, sorry if my profile pic looks cringeworthy, i am honestly trash at drawing fanart, although i like how this one turned out.

Uploads
    Comments

@musthe1 did nothing wrong.

@Juu-bei7 or @kater15 Close this thread before this goes too far. Thank you.