UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Thread: Covid-19

Uploads
    Comments

Default Covid-19

Considering the global health crisis we are facing right now, I have decided to put aside our community growing strategy for a while and just let people enjoy the game. I am suspending all community events and all interruptions of the service for low rank members.

I would like to apologize to our regular community members, the website is going to be extremely slow but I think in times like these we need to be selfless.

Regarding the covid-19 crisis, we recommend everyone to follow their government advice and take the situation seriously. Governments can make mistakes, but they have more info than we do, and are advised by people who are smarter than we are. Don't think you know better and end being one of the hundreds of thousands of people who are going to die during the following weeks/months.

On the better side of the news, we are expecting a first batch of optimizations to be implemented in the next few days (hopefully) which should drastically reduce the server load (hopefully).

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Covid-19

@Dizzy Hope they find a cure so everything goes back to normal.

But at least the Lurkers will have less things to complain about.
    Last edited by ZEGA ZONIC; Mar 29, 2020 at 19:02.

Uploads
    Comments

Hope they will be fine (+including me).
    also, there are many fake news about Coronavirus (COVID-19). which is ironic.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Jansen121 View Post
    also, there are many fake news about Coronavirus (COVID-19). which is ironic.
    I have no doubt about that. I have been following the news both on TV and on the internet and some take advantage of this pandemic to spread more fear in people instead of helping.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    I have no doubt about that. I have been following the news both on TV and on the internet and some take advantage of this pandemic to spread more fear in people instead of helping.
    And that's why I trust my local news.

Uploads
    Comments

I think its a good chance for lurkers or people who are new to mugen have a chance to work on and learn more about mugen than going out and risking infection. Plus, it may even broaden the community some, which is always good.

Uploads
    Comments

Hope everyone's doing okay.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    @Dizzy Hope they find a cure so everything goes back to normal.

But at least the Lurkers will have less things to complain about.
    Sorry if i'm starting a controversy or argument or if i'm acting like an idiot (not my first time ) but isn't there actually a cure for Coronavirus in China? Or maybe i am wrong.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

Uploads
    Comments

Sadly the optimizations we are waiting for still aren't completed, and the site appears to be unbearably slow. lately

I'm sorry but we have to go back to our regular community events schedule in order to make sure our regular members, those who really matter, can enjoy the site again. I am sorry for other users but if you think about it, these weeks of social distancing should be a good opportunity for you to socialize online. You have plenty of time to do that.

I will post some screenshots of the WIP site to help everyone bear with the current situation until the "MA-revival" update is delivered.