UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What do you think about the fighting game series Killer Instinct?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    @Gomamon Nanaya I'm a fan of 3d fighting games.
    Ah, i see, i am more of 2D fighting games fan but 3D ones are cool too, sorry if i offended you with my opinion.
    Do you like 2D fighting games too? For some reason, i mostly love the 2D ones, probably because i'm used to all those projectiles and cool 10-20 or more hits combos.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    Ah, i see, i am more of 2D fighting games fan but 3Ds are cool too, sorry if i offended you with my opinion.
    Do you like 2D fighting games too? For some reason, i mostly love the 2D ones, probably because i'm used to all those projectiles and cool 10-20 or more hits combos.
    No, you didn't offend me, I like 2d fighters too.

Uploads
    Comments

I remember playing this back in the day on the SNES, and also I feel like I played it on an old handheld system way back but my memories of it are too fuzzy to be reliable on that.

It felt a little stiff and janky, but I liked it anyway. When I was a littl'n I wanted to be a ninja (yes irl, yes i was dumb lol) so I always played as Jago. I remember it being the first game I had played that had huge crazy-long combos, and they felt really cool to pull off. I had a crush on black orchid (ah sweet mammaries, . . . I uh um . . . I mean memories! :S), and being the delusional little weirdo I was, I didn't want to hit her because I thought I had had some kind of relationship with her (I don't know what was wrong with me, girl-crazy + lonely + childish imagination = foreveralonekid.jpg), but I also didn't want to lose, so I would always let her nearly win the fight so it would be more fair, like the friggan code would care somehow . . . did I mention I was a weird little tyke?

Anywho, then I played it on the N64, but I had gotten into other fighters by then and it felt too slow and odd for me to want to get back into.

I never played the most recent release, as I didn't really like the gritty realism they were trying to mix into the character models. I enjoyed the cheesy fantasy of the old games and didn't want another dark, gritty "upgrade" to make the game more "cool".

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy McKickems View Post
    When I was a littl'n I wanted to be a ninja (yes irl, yes i was dumb lol)
    Nah, you weren't dumb. When i was younger, i used to like ninjas too and wanted to be one, i guess because i was a weeb who loved Naruto or something. I still like ninjas, it's just that i'm not obsessed with them.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Re: What do you think about the fighting game series Killer Instinct?

i liked the first 2 a lot played both in the arcade many times a lot of memorys now arcades are pretty much no more
    the 2013 Ki is ok its not the same to me as Ki1 and 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDpsxf9R84