UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default What would you do with the ability to time travel? Got this idea from a movie.

I'd meet my younger self and make him think he's dreaming while also trying to make his life better.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What would you do with the ability to time travel? Got this idea from a movie.

Hmm, i don't know, i love the idea of time travelling, but for some reason, at the same time, i don't think too much about it.

Maybe if that's possible, i'd like to go to 2004-2009 again and maybe change it, thus changing my childhood? Or meet some cool singers/actors that are currently dead and maybe prevent some cool singers from dying so, that they can live longer?

I don't know what i would do, but to be honest, i love the idea of time travelling, it's really cool.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What would you do with the ability to time travel? Got this idea from a movie.

I'd try and correct every miscommunication my past self has made that has led to misfortune. Although I still wonder: if I go back in time and tell my past self not to gossip about the wrong things, does that mean that a ripple will occur that will prevent me from traveling back in time at all due to me no longer having that problem to fix?

Uploads
    Comments

Tell my past self to never get into Mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

tell my younger self to not be a cringe dummy