UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default What do YOU think of MugenArchive?

I personally like the website, the way the characters are organized by style and genre is something you don't see with other sites. I've only been a member for a short time but from what I can see, the community isn't toxic at all and everything just feels connected. My only complaints are just small gripes not worth mentioning. I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks of the community/website!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What do YOU think of MugenArchive?

Just wish I could download characters without having to level up oir wait a week

Love it. It's got all the characters I could want to download. I encourage everyone to donate a bit to help keep the server going. It's worth it.

I may not completely with how they encourage the community to engage but I appreciate the greater good of their effort. In particular I also love how the site is organized and the amount of content it provides.

Uploads
    Comments

To be honest, i like the site so far, and i didn't meet any rude person so far which makes it even more enjoyable for me.
    I enjoy playing MUGEN so, this site is pretty great too when i want some characters and/or stages for my MUGEN. Bonus/Mini games are nice too when you want something new.
    Nothing is perfect, but this site is pretty cool in my opinion and i see more good things than bad things in it.
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

To me, so far, I think it's a good place to download characters and stages etc., and despite a few issues, I still think this is a recommended website to fighting game fans out there.

Uploads
    Comments

I love this and strive to become an active member of this community and help out. I don't really like the fact that out get this lurker tag to your account even though just joined or just want to download characters, stages, screenpacks etc. All in all it's still a wonderful site in my opinion.

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry but I am closing this, I know from experience this type of thread can go nowhere during a community event, except encouraging angry lurkers to vent and get banned.

I would like to remind everyone that rude and offensive comments towards the site during community weekends are a bannable offense.