UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Idea Weirdly post apocalyptic dreams?

So since 2020 started I've been getting the craziest dreams that the world is thrown in a post apocalypse so i'll just get right into it. The dream started off weird, I was in the bathroom of my house brushing my teeth when my dog started barking at the glass and I casually walked over to see what it was about and almost as soon as I saw the outside the whole sky turned blue for a few seconds and a sort of blinding light then darkness fell, like the sun itself was no longer there. next thing I knew I was outside oddly enough and I couldn't find anyone that was intelligible. let me elaborate, the people I did find either were deceased or had creepy distorted faces. I'm usually woken up once I see the people with those faces. But I've been having a lot of dreams similar to this often and i'm not a person who watches that type of stuff so genuinely confused. Both of my brothers said they've been having similar dreams also. Has there been anyone else out there that's had dreams like this?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Weirdly post apocalyptic dreams?

I had a dream of Thanos invading my neighborhood. I posted this in the "last dream" thread.
    I haven't been dreaming as much lately. But the ones I did get this year all was me with family or people I know. I don't remember what happens in these.

Uploads
    Comments

The only one I still remember is one where I was with other people in some kind of camp with giant walls that didn't let people see what's outside. Apparently it was the end of the world(Orange sky included) And that place was the only site where "Whatever" That caused the end of the world couldn't enter. I don't remember how it ended(I think I posted it on the last dream thread) But the thing that I remember the most is the giant metal door that needed a voice command to be open and the orange sky.

Uploads
    Comments

Idk why but i tend to have recurring dreams about a nuke dropping in my area and we're all trying to evacuate. sometimes i wake up before the disaster and sometimes the bomb goes off and we're still alive afterwards so we just go about our normal lives it's kinda weird lol.

Uploads
    Comments

I've had post-apocalyptic dreams for as long as I remember but none recently. Your dream sounds very much like the Twitter story turned ARPG called The Sun Vanished which is about an alt universe where the sun vanishes and Earth is covered in darkness:
    https://www.hellystar.com/en/thesunvanished-story/

Uploads
    Comments

There was one where I was lurking around climbing trees and jumping from branch to branch like a squirrel, from there I saw that in the ground bellow me there were a bunch of cannibals painted in blue screaming and running like maniacs with huge clubs, somehow I knew that was how the world was now, but some random normal people was absurdly taking a walk near them as if nothing happened, the cannibals hunted down some of them and throw them to the big fire they had in the middle of the scenario.