UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Wink what characters would you like to see in MvsC Infinite?

well its real!!!

just curious guys, what characters would you like to see? from both returning and new challengers?

here is my short list.

Marvel.

1-Ghost Rider

2-Psylocke

3-Loki

Capcom.

1-Tessa

2-Leon/any RE char.

3-Captain Commando

Honorable mentions

1-Pure and Fur:its not gonna happen, but one can dream... right?

2-Green Goblin or Venom:im still salty about the fact that there was not spiderman villains in the last game... and no Taskmaster doesn't count!

3-Ruby Heart:now that she is part of SF's canon, i would love to se her with his new design. gotta love her moveset.
    Last edited by Mortos; 21st March 2017 at 19:24.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: if there was a new MvsC, what characters would you like to see?

I'd like to see Amaterasu make a return. I'd also want to see Batsu be added, as he was one of my favorite characters in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.

As for Marvel, I wanna see Venom come back for sure. Maybe Omega Red, too. Or Sabretooth.

daredevil, vision, namor.

vile, spark mandrill, storm eagle,

Well, guess what?
    They are MAYBE a chance of a MVC4, but also, it maybe means than it will have 0 X-men! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Well, guess what?
    They are MAYBE a chance of a MVC4, but also, it maybe means than it will have 0 X-men! :(
    I feel we have had enough x-men all ready. There was even an X-Men arcade game in the MvC style all ready dedicated just to the X-men. There are still many more marvel extras that could use the exposure imo.

Hopefully we'll get some more diverse stuff to. The same exact characters reappearing is getting kinda old. That and characters that are too similar to.

Quote Originally Posted by A x ◿ View Post
    I feel we have had enough x-men all ready. There was even an X-Men arcade game in the MvC style all ready dedicated just to the X-men. There are still many more marvel extras that could use the exposure imo.

Hopefully we'll get some more diverse stuff to. The same exact characters reappearing is getting kinda old. That and characters that are too similar to.
    Well, it disapoting because no Wolverine who was in all the mvc game and Dr.Doom

Well... At least we are gonna get marvel vs capcom infinite, even though i dont know what to expect anymore, mvsc without two Wolverines isn't mahvel.
    Last edited by Mortos; 5th December 2016 at 08:04.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

i can live without the x-men, after all mvsc2 was more like an X-men vs Street Fighter 2. also glad to see they are gonna go with 2vs2 again like TvC and the first marvel, hoping to see new faces in the roster this time, also i cant believe that UMvsC3 is coming for pc in march, i can already see the moveswaps...
    Last edited by Mortos; 21st March 2017 at 19:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    i can live without the x-men, after all mvsc2 was more like an X-men vs Street Fighter 2, also glad to see they are gonna go with 2vs2 again like TvC and the first marvel, hoping to see new faces in the roster this time, also i cant believe that UMvsC3 is coming for pc in march, i can already see the moveswaps...
    You mean the mods? I have PROJECT m and it's really nice how you can mod a game to give you more or change up appearances so it can almost be like you have new fighters. PC is especially great in customization options/additions by modders.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: what characters would you like to see in MvsC Infinite?

Marvel: Loki, Venom, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones

Capcom: Bass, Juri, Roll, Guy

Also, THAT OFFICIAL! NEW MARVEL VS CAPCOM ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploads
    Comments

i gotta say, i hope that iron fist is in. so sick. but im hoping mvc gets thanos or gamora. or any inhuman :) or black panther and GILL from ss3

also, deadshot, is in injustice 2 with rorschach?!?! too legit :)

You mean the mods? I have PROJECT m and it's really nice how you can mod a game to give you more or change up appearances so it can almost be like you have new fighters. PC is especially great in customization options/additions by modders.
    that's why im curious about the pc version, about marvel infinite i just hope that the roster becomes more diverse now, maybe they can bring back wolverine as the only mutant in the game, who knows? after all Wolverine and Shuma Gorath are capcom's favorite marvel chars... for some reason.

Uploads
    Comments

@Mortos someone @ capcom has an hp lovecraft fetish

Lets see....Wolverine the face of X-men and most popular character of all X-men + the coolest;

and

a pink cyclops Squid Demon that fights with magical powers....

Hmmm I'm guessing the reasons are self explanatory...

LOL

Uploads
    Comments

you know the current strange movie franchise is goin shuma. i wouldnt mind playing as nightmare though, however that would work :)

Quote Originally Posted by deedara69 View Post
    you know the current strange movie franchise is goin shuma. i wouldnt mind playing as nightmare though, however that would work :)
    now Capcom has a good reason to put his favorite char in the game, i hear rumors about X-men and 4F chars being DLC, and of course rumors about Ultron being the new Magneto combined with sentinel, but all of these are just that for now... rumors.

PS:does somebody that had buy the UMvC3 re-realese knows if capcom fixed something or is still the same broken as the original version? also if does include swagneto banned costume? or they are just gonna make like that costume never existed in first place?

Uploads
    Comments

Gene
    hayato
    captain commando
    roy bromwell
    i'll take batsu though
    jin
    fou-lu
    ed falcon
    asura
    leon

don't cut haggar or hiryu

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Deadpool (if he returns)

Balrog

Batsu

Natsu "NOT Dragonel" Ayuhara
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments

Marvel characters I would like to see:

Luke Cage

Drax the Destroyer

Carnage or Venom

The Human Torch

Capcom characters I like to see:

Dante (DMC4)

Tiffany Lords

Sodom

Dudley or Balrog

Akuma

Cody Travers