UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Grin I convinced a local gaming cafe to have Mugen tournaments. Any Screenpack/Chars?

I figured the biggest Mugen Community would like to know I'm spreading the word of Mugen and I've convinced my local gaming cafe to run tournaments for Mugen, they are going to introduce it slowly with other fighting games and then have full tournaments with posters and everything. But they put me in charge of making the games. I am very very excited for this and I want to make sure I have the best possible version of the game. I already had a version of the game made to show off to them which was the M.I.C.A screenpack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mugen Roster.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	544.1 KB 
ID:	6303

I want to make sure I have the best possible game I could to make a great impression for people who would want to come in and play. So do you guys have any screen packs, characters or stages you would suggest? For the screenpacks I only please ask that it's not too big, my current one has 140 characters, I personally feel that's enough for something like this, if we have 1000 characters than it will be almost impossible to balance them.

But either way any tips you guys could give me I'd appreciate.
    Last edited by Mrcool210; 11th March 2020 at 15:25. Reason: Able to add photo for roster

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: I convinced a local gaming cafe to have Mugen tournaments. Any Screenpack/Chars?

You are so lucky!
    I don't have a gaming cafe near me.
    Anyways, to me a MUGEN game isn't complete without ZET's Shana and 280gou's Goku.
    As for stages, NeoKamek's Final Destination V2 is your best bet.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: I convinced a local gaming cafe to have Mugen tournaments. Any Screenpack/Chars?

Current Waifu:
    None.

What am I doing?
    Random stuff.

My YouTube page:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...EoFI0AzL9x0Uig

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteDevil27 View Post
    You are so lucky!
    I don't have a gaming cafe near me.
    Anyways, to me a MUGEN game isn't complete without ZET's Shana and 280gou's Goku.
    As for stages, NeoKamek's Final Destination V2 is your best bet.
    He's not a broken Goku isn't it? I want to make it as fair as possible. And complaints from what i've seen say that goku is broken

Uploads
    Comments

Both of those versions of Shana and Goku become a cheap character under conditions

Shana becomes cheap at pal-3 and up because all her attacks become unblockable and put the target in a custom state that sets them up for infinites, higher palettes make her cheaper to the point that she becomes a null character

Goku when in the god forms and UI because of fast power regen and he doesnt actually need power to power up, and the UI forms because he can unbeatable for even cheap characters, also his palette selection determines what form he starts in

as well as they both have unblockable instakills they can easily use, especially in shanas case

but to give character suggestions i personally suggest at least a few melty blood characters from (9) and mr ansatsukens akuma
    Last edited by Zhyrephxeilvoqoa; 12th March 2020 at 01:08.

The most feared man in the M.U.G.E.N community is a total horror show...in every way imaginable. You might want to run for your life!