UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Do you guys like to have a mugen full of OP chars, normal ones, or inbetween?

I like to have fairly normal characters, more or less so that they're all balanced for the most part. I'd say it's not that fun to come across an OP character while playing as a normal one and getting destroyed, nor is it that fun to watch one CPU beat another CPU without mercy, it beats the whole point of watching CPUs battle.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Do you guys like to have a mugen full of OP chars, normal ones, or inbetween?

Normal ones pretty sure.... I had another SP containing mixed chars OP and normals.. Crashes sometimes with those super cheap edits. ..
    Ma kumwail anahne sawas, Peki rehi..
    And you are my only true friend. XD

Welcome to my blog.
    https://bradsalo.blogspot.com/2017/1...tages.html?m=1

Uploads
    Comments

op i like the watch mode

Uploads
    Comments

overpower character is fun to have but for my personal preference i like to have normal characters to be the game more balanced

Uploads
    Comments

I like to have normal characters, leaving the overpowered characters in my roster as boss characters

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Normal characters for sure since I like fighting them myself, and since I'm terrible, I probably have a low ceiling on what counts as 'too much'.

I always put emphasis on making sure that everybody in the roster has a real shot at winning, even if it's mostly due to them all being able to parry.
    Of course, some characters will inevitably be better or worse than others in the roster.
    I do have a few Characters with "Boss modes" that trigger when the AI fights on a stage specifically for said character that's only accessible in Arcade mode.

Uploads
    Comments

los personajes de mi mugen son tan bariados que en estatura

Uploads
    Comments

All normal. Cheap is no fun for me in my opinion

Uploads
    Comments

I always start with a decent AI character who seems well rounded with a decent variety of attacks. Someone who's usually fun to watch too since I do AI battles only. Then I add characters slowly who usually have a fairly close fight with them. That way most fights I have are pretty close and fun to watch.

I prefer balanced characters with decent AI for starting fights. I just save the all the overpowered/ai patched characters for the later rounds.

Uploads
    Comments

I have some of both. Some characters end up being to OP on 1v1, though.

Uploads
    Comments

Crazy overpowered matches between AI can be very entertaining to watch every now and then, but I usually stick with an "above average" balance.

Uploads
    Comments

Normal characters. OP characters are fun and all. But normal characters make it more tense.

Uploads
    Comments

Normal and as close to game perfect as can be.

Uploads
    Comments

Mostly I like a variety of characters, so I'll just take whichever ones catch my eye.

Uploads
    Comments

i agree that is what i want to try and do. do you have any suggestions of who to include

- - - Updated - - -

are there entire roster downloads?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Naszz View Post
    i agree that is what i want to try and do. do you have any suggestions of who to include

- - - Updated - - -

are there entire roster downloads?

There are something like full games with entire rosters, but I think there are not storaged here in the site.

Uploads
    Comments

I just choose randomly. If they are op cool if not that's fine

Uploads
    Comments

do where i can find them? or is it better to create your own list?