UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Question Cloudflare -> Access Denied

First of all, I don't know if this thread and it's topic are suitable for this forum, so if anyone think it's not suitable and know how to move them to appropriate forum, please do so cause I have no idea how...

So anyway, I was stumble across this couple days ago when I was visiting MugenArchive;

Error 1020 Ray ID: 570ae5827f81e247 • 2020-03-01 09:30:25 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
    Cloudflare Ray ID: 570ae5827f81e247 • Your IP: 123.456.78.90 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

I've searching on Google to see if they know why and how to fix this: apparently, it's because I've been violated a Firewall rule.
    Now I don't remember "violating" anything since my MugenArchive visits are just daily forum reading and downloading, and at first glance of this "access denied" and "protect itself from online attacks" I thought it just the website maintenance or something. But nope, up until this day this keeps appearing, and as for now I'm typing this thread using VPN (apparently it works), but the downside is that I can't download characters/stages that has more than 1 MB file size (either my internet sucks or because of the VPN stuff).

So, anybody else had this kind of thing when visiting MugenArchive or other websites, or is it just me...
    Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.
    💀👌

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Cloudflare -> Access Denied

I don't know/wouldn't know, I haven't been here long and I have gone through the ddos protection, I have always been let through but for you, I don't know...