UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Cloudflare error 1020?

For some reason I keep getting this error, is there anyway to fix this or am I IP banned? I'm currently using vpn right now

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cloudflare error 1020?

Quote Originally Posted by catquanganh View Post
    For some reason I keep getting this error, is there anyway to fix this or am I IP banned? I'm currently using vpn right now
    While visiting a site protected by Cloudflare, error 1020 “Access denied (Error: 1020)” indicates you’ve violated a Firewall Rule. When this happens, you’ll see the error “Access Denied (Error: 1020)” and your request was blocked by the filter based Firewall rule on the site.

Try to turn off your VPN.

Uploads
    Comments

Actually I get block when I don't use VPN. But I can't really tell if I violated any of the Firewall Rules

This is happening to me right now too. Currently I'm using VPN to log in. I don't think I've ever used VPN before, and I don't think I violated any rules recently, there isn't even a warning for me.
    What happened? I know nothing about IT, I wonder if it is related with my internet provider or my country VPN?

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

This probably related with how cloudflare firewall work. Probably related with your country ISP.

Uploads
    Comments

I am cloud flare blocked also. Happened today and I have not done anything out of the ordinary. Based on cloudflare it seems like the site owner beefed up the security settings. I live abroad in Vietnam.

I am able to now access the site via VPN however it will not allow me to download anything. The website error basically implies that I may have been restricted.

Obscurity is not security.

This is a bit excessive.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi guys that the exact same situation to me, right now Im using VPN to login. because without it I get the same error

Uploads
    Comments

What can we do guys? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shakunetsu View Post
    What can we do guys? thanks
    We can do nothing except using VPN. Although I hope some admin could solve this problem or at least give an explanation.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jejehartadi View Post
    We can do nothing except using VPN. Although I hope some admin could solve this problem or at least give an explanation.
    I don't know if this VPN are good enough, because recently I've been IP banned...

It's Cloudflare error 1007 instead, and no further explanation as why, but I'm guessing it's because of prolonged use of VPN since first time having Cloudflare error 1020. (I still able to sign in using web-based VPN)
    💀👌

Uploads
    Comments

A whole lot of people have just straight up had this 1020 error. They think the site is down when it isn't at all. Something weird is happening and I'm going to go a little conspiracy mode for a sec but it could be why @Faber, etc. hasn't logged in a while. This problem specifically started since April. I wonder what's up?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Um cool View Post
    A whole lot of people have just straight up had this 1020 error. They think the site is down when it isn't at all. Something weird is happening and I'm going to go a little conspiracy mode for a sec but it could be why @Faber, etc. hasn't logged in a while. This problem specifically started since April. I wonder what's up?
    Those 1020 errors happen when some legitimate users share the same IP range as bad robots which have a non-static IP address and must be absolutely blocked nonetheless.

Faber was never affected by this problem AFAIK.

Users who are affected by this problem should try to use a PAID proxy and avoid free proxies. Open proxies are commonly used by bad actors and sharing the same IP as those could have bad consequences.

The incoming performance update may allow us to decrease the security level of the firewall, let's hope so.