UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Character you hate the most?

this is my list for characters i hate (sorry,no order):

terry and dante for athf
    link for the legend of zelda (boring)
    homura akemi
    all jashin-chan drop kick characters
    souseiseki from rozen maiden
    all mortal kombat characters
    all undertale characters
    all children-horror characters like slenderman,jeff the killer and similar
    the orange hair b*tch from tejina-sempai who i dont rermenber because i dont care anyting about her.
    zangooze from pokemon (sometimes i bash hin mugen)
    all characters for Courage the Cowardly Dog ( i dont like this show)
    issei from high school dx
    gekkou and mirai from itsuka tenma no kuro usagi
    all SOLA characters except matsuri
    otonashi from angel beats
    mariko from elfen lied
    reinforze zwei (because i prefer reinforce book of darkness version)
    that stupid frog mascot form Wizard Barristers.
    rana linchen from freezing
    asahi kobe from happy sugar life.
    Chip Skylark

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake1994 View Post
    this is my list for characters i hate (sorry,no order):

terry and dante for athf
    link for the legend of zelda (boring)
    homura akemi
    all jashin-chan drop kick characters
    souseiseki from rozen maiden
    all mortal kombat characters
    all undertale characters
    all children-horror chararters like slenderman,jeff the killer and similar
    the orange hair b*tch from tejina-sempai who i dont rermenber because i dont care anyting about her.
    zangooze from pokemon (sometimes i bash hin mugen)
    all characters for Courage the Cowardly Dog ( i dont like this show)
    issei from high school dx
    gekkou and mirai from itsuka tenma no kuro usagi
    all SOLA characters except matsuri
    otonashi from angel beats
    mariko from elfen lied
    reinforze zwei (because i prefer reinforce book of darkness version)
    that stupid frog mascot form Wizard Barristers.
    rana linchen from freezing
    asahi kobe from happy sugar life.
    Chip Skylark
    I can respect your opinion on the Courage the Cowardly Dog cast and Reinforce Zwei as I both like those characters but I can agree you on MK, Undertale, Chip Skylark, Link, and almost anything horror though.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy McKickems View Post
    Lol, you got me with the Everybody from Ed, Edd, and Eddy .

I don't understand the Tom's owner. Are we talking about Tom from Tom and Jerry? If so, I know how you feel, that dude needs to take an anger management course and all of the Prozac. Actually, scratch that; he simply needs to not have pets as it seems he doesn't like animals at all.
    That's true. I hated that guy too and i didn't like the Gene Deitch era. Really, what's the point of having a pet if you're only going to abuse it, beat it up and hit it? Owners are supposed to be friendly, loving and spend time and feed their pets, not abuse them, they have feelings too.

Thank God he doesn't appear in other Tom and Jerry cartoons, but seeing an episode where he gets beaten up would be extremely satisfying, he deserves to suffer for what he has done to Tom.

Tom is my favorite so, seeing him hurt makes me a bit sad, but i still love him despite his 'villainous' personality, he can be kindhearted too, i know that despite the fact that they constantly fight, he can sometimes be kind to Jerry, especially in that Heavenly Puss (if that's what it's called) episode. ̶C̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶n̶g̶e̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶T̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶ ̶B̶a̶d̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶G̶u̶i̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶G̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶T̶&̶J̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶G̶G̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶t̶i̶-̶h̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶?̶

Sorry for a long post and sorry for sounding too harsh.
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    Sorry if i offended someone, but to be honest, i don't like Ryu much either (i do not hate him, i am just not a fan of SF or any of its characters) and he does look like a generic character to me honestly.

But i guess generic things make people happy. *shrug*
    No offence but in the times of SF2 people sure talked differently. When it comes to South Park for example, Stan Marsh was originally the central character but the satire evolved so differently so it became revolving about his father and Cartman. Stan became a foil for other main characters and his own later episodes were among the worse ones IMO.

Uploads
    Comments

@TheWhiteDevil27 thank you for not killing me Signum
    *fly away*

Uploads
    Comments

That's true. I hated that guy too and i didn't like the Gene Deitch era. Really, what's the point of having a pet if you're only going to abuse it, beat it up and hit it? Owners are supposed to be friendly, loving and spend time and feed their pets, not abuse them, they have feelings too.

Thank God he doesn't appear in other Tom and Jerry cartoons, but seeing an episode where he gets beaten up would be extremely satisfying, he deserves to suffer for what he has done to Tom.

Tom is my favorite so, seeing him hurt makes me a bit sad, but i still love him despite his 'villainous' personality, he can be kindhearted too, i know that despite the fact that they constantly fight, he can sometimes be kind to Jerry, especially in that Heavenly Puss (if that's what it's called) episode. ̶C̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶n̶g̶e̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶T̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶ ̶B̶a̶d̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶G̶u̶i̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶G̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶T̶&̶J̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶G̶G̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶t̶i̶-̶h̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶?̶

That episode looks like a copy of "Pluto's judgement Day" to me, including a flat cat that looked fat at first, a big mean demon, being awaken by burning ashes and being kind at the end.

Uploads
    Comments

I like long posts and I like knowing others have sympathy for creatures, so there's no need to apologize as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I would like to see Tom's Owner get his comeuppance too; perhaps having him beat up in the slapstick style the cartoon is famous for, and just when the owner is about to get Tom back by throwing something at him, Tom manages to evade it and it zooms past, hitting a much bigger guy who wallops the owner and then adopts Tom, giving Tom a nice comfy life. That would be nice.

Yeah, I can kinda get the Sol Badguy connection; He's not a villain, but rather an adversary, and his actions are just his nature rather than acts of malice.
    Last edited by Punchy McKickems; 10th April 2020 at 02:47. Reason: error

I hate Kung Fu Man for the reason most hate Ryu here. He's not simple but effective, he's just boring. He's irritating to fight because of how much priority his moves give him that literally makes it so the attack connects if you dared to attack him as he starts a hyper, so you have to cross screen projectile spam him to not eat a Kung Fu Palm. It hurts me spiritually with the amount of spriteswaps of him.

I hate Rosalina because since Galaxy 1, she's been in everything while many classic Mario characters often don't show up for years on end. That's not even counting Smash.

I can't stand Colonel Sanders. (Specfically how "peg" designed him intially, the mascot is really cool.) He's a very bizarre choice of a food mascot to fight Ronald, and his attacks, save for the hidden cane sword, are just downright bankrupt and stupid. Unlike R/Donald, he has hyper throws, so even if you can get close to him without eating a chicken bat, he has those to work around to cover most melee attacks.

One last character I can't stand, is Steven from SU. I get his design is part of the show's theme, but it's just unreasonably unpleasant to me. Does his belly really gotta be out?

Uploads
    Comments

Ryu
    Akuma
    Evil Ryu/Kage
    Mai Shiranui
    Ash Crimson
    Orochi/Mizuchi
    (almost) everyone from Samurai Shodown, especially Iroha, Haohmaru and Shiki
    Millia Rage
    Chipp
    Bridget
    Bandai Namco characters
    DOA characters
    Greninja
    Primarina (and by extention every fairy type pokemon)
    Last edited by Kenna the Kitsune; 10th April 2020 at 07:47.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

(Sorry this post was quoting somebody but there was no need for it)

I don't know what people is talking about, Tom is always portrayed like an idiot similar to a mix of Wile e Coyote, Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam.
    Last edited by I'm the Worst; 10th April 2020 at 16:01.