UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Most Hated Character?

Who is your most hated character? Personally I really hate some of the Jump Pocket characters since some of them are lazily made imo.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Most Hated Character?

1 - most crappy chars made by musthe1, cesarshadow/cesarsombra & others:
    Both are lazily done edits/spriteswaps with anim/collision detection/sounds unchanged from original work, there can be chars that are badly coded too.
    2 - chars made by kids:
    Cringe material, just it, kids should never play MUGEN in their lives.
    3 - Lizzie McGuire by Christian Nunez & Dr. Drakken by Count Sonic:
    The first one is ony of my fav Disney teen sitcom characters but she is a really bad character, the 2nd one is another Disney character but this time he is from Kim Possible, it's basically a recolor/unauthorized edit of Inverse (Shin Inverse)'s Elias char.

There can also be some lazily done/low quality/made with little to no effort chars.

The original bad girl!!!! (Angelica Pickles, AGU!, temp sigpic until new blog banner comes, fanart by desireeSamaniego)
    Eien no Yume ~Eternal Dreams~ (MUGEN Blog)
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

Currently learning..

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @eien_no_sekai
    Patreon

I pretty much hate most of cartoon characters from the last decade, even though there are few decent ones, few great ones and few that I just like. And similarly childish stuff from that era. Why to cover it. Nothing of that stuff was so bad before if you donīt count characters like Actarusīs Bender and Peter.

Uploads
    Comments

GooGoo64's creations make me wanna punch myself in the gut, they're really badly coded characters.

@Vocalnoid Iīve never got further than YT videos in the case of GooGoo but arenīt they just some bunch of random sprites meshed together?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Moondreamer View Post
    @Vocalnoid Iīve never got further than YT videos in the case of GooGoo but arenīt they just some bunch of random sprites meshed together?
    The_None (not kidding) has a few vids showcasing these creations by that creator, He shows misangled hitboxes, bad animations for the sprites, and all other, check his channel if you want to see. (name is The Noooo btw)

Uploads
    Comments

@Jansen121
    i agree with you,kids are better watching child-friendly youtubers like "el rubius" or study,if you can see in mugen amateur and child art you can find sprites with extremely bad quality,characters with crappy meme sounds or bad coded attacks,i remember when punching bags are not invaded for kids before mugenarchive,televisa character is good because is well animated but the author are no longer making animated punching bags,is not bad idea make a character with ms paint,but learn how to draw a sprite please and less memes sounds to make a good character .

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake1994 View Post
    @Jansen121
    i agree with you,kids are better watching child-friendly youtubers like "el rubius" or study,if you can see in mugen amateur and child art you can find sprites with extremely bad quality,characters with crappy meme sounds or bad coded attacks,i remember when punching bags are not invaded for kids before mugenarchive,televisa character is good because is well animated but the author are no longer making animated punching bags,is not bad idea make a character with ms paint,but learn how to draw a sprite please and less memes sounds to make a good character .
    Well today's kids seems to spend much time on modern electronics and this sucks afaik (Too bad i have a underaged sister & she watches some videos on YouTube, which sucks nowadays).
    Good thing is that i'm not good at making sprites, nor drawings too.

Fun fact is that reading MUGEN's docs and a fighting game documentation can help you to make a decent char (i think, the docs & advice threads really work for some reason).

The original bad girl!!!! (Angelica Pickles, AGU!, temp sigpic until new blog banner comes, fanart by desireeSamaniego)
    Eien no Yume ~Eternal Dreams~ (MUGEN Blog)
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

Currently learning..

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @eien_no_sekai
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

I don't really make a habit of even trying characters that I know will be horrible.

From the point of characters that have actually been put in a fighting game, my most hated is probably Kinta Kokuin. Little children in fighting games are annoying and useless and Kinta is basically the king of them. I'm glad I never played any of those games.

Close second might be Bao because I actually played games with him in them. And I'd totally unload an SDM into him at 1% health and 2 more rounds to go.

then make your chars and dont mention me again in your destructive comments i dont want communication with you !!!!

Uploads
    Comments

For me, characters that spam a lot and don't let you make a move at all.

Uploads
    Comments

I really hate a rayquaza I downloaded, I thought playing him would be fun but he lacks a lot of movement and easy moves, all of his moves have a long complicated combo and none of his moves really chain into one another. and on top of all that he lacks efficient power to actually give him a fighting chance. if anyone sees this and knows a good rayquaza please reply because I feel like he could be really fun if done well