UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    JtheSaltyy is offline another bandwagon hater, victim of mugen dramas, RIP Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

News Why did you join Mugen Archive?

We all start somewhere.
    Why did you join the MA forum?
    I wanted to because I realized a lot of people post their creations into the site. I want to be the next big MUGEN creator, so I decided to join the MA and here we are now. (MA stands for Mugen Archive)

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Why did you join Mugen Archive?

I just wanted to have some friends, download some cool stuff (Thanks @JtheSaltyy & @TheWhiteDevil27!) and to support some of the staff (Especially @Dizzy.)
    Last edited by ZEGA ZONIC; Feb 24, 2020 at 19:52.
    Current Waifu:
    None.

What am I doing?
    Random stuff.

My YouTube page:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...EoFI0AzL9x0Uig

Uploads
    Comments

Aqui en mugenarchive para descargar archivos de mugen, para configurar un mugen, para crear un char, para conocer a mas personas creadoras de contenido
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3112be405ed04e1825198790190cda50/tumblr_oqfwtdcRWY1u8kls4o1_r1_540.gifv

Uploads
    Comments

was looking around and found several interesting topics in this forum especially the dream thread where I can post my daily dream

participate in forums, ask for help, things like that.

and 10mb downloads

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

I was actually born in mugenarchive. My parents gave birth to me here. So therefore i grew up here.

Uploads
    Comments

Initially I joined MA to get more chars and stages for my roster and I was extremely shy about getting involved in forums.
    After I started meeting the people here, I ended up being enchanted, especially when these people became my second family.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

I was in the same boat as @kater15, starting as a silent leecher, unsure how to interact with the community as I had almost no experience using a forum before.
    I don't remember the details, but some of the my oldest activity included participating in the help sections of the forums answering common questions and uploading characters and AI patches I couldn't find on the site. (in the process I made the shameful mistake of uploading of BGM files which promptly got wiped due to the 20% rule >.>)
    As I realized people were appreciating my activity (in both posts and uploads) I grew more and more confident with myself, it was only then where I felt I started to form a connection with the people here.

[Banner by kater15]

Uploads
    Comments

i joined to get mugen only for that reason but now that i have found out that i can help people or get help off people about mugen and that i can get courses and charas of games like touhou, dodonpachi, and blazblue so yea it was at first to download mugen and now its for other reasons now ^^

Uploads
    Comments

I joined because it is a growing repository of content for MUGEN (aside from the cartoon community's garbage) meaning I no longer had to dig through search engines to find what I needed

Uploads
    Comments

Simple, looking for something on google brougth me here most of the time, it asked me to create an account so it was created.

Uploads
    Comments

I really wanted to create your own mugen without having to download the pre-empted ones! And then have a little fun seeing which character could be the strongest : Megalol:: Lol2:

Uploads
    Comments

I thought mugen sounded interesting and even though im new (having just made my account today) it is very cool how many creations there are for this game so i think id like this website too

Uploads
    Comments

i like this forum because:
    The chars are greats, funny, etc. I like this comunity and I can personalize my mugen

Uploads
    Comments

i got to like the game cuz a dude on youtube got me hooked on it ngl, and well, the archives go hand and had with it

Uploads
    Comments

I finally got Mugen around 2017. I didn't know how to open rar files so when I finally found z zip file of the game I was excited.
    I went to AK1's youtube videos and looked for specific characters. I realized a lot of files were offline all the time and were sometimes shady. Mugen Archive was a guaranteed way to get the files I wanted and I couldn't download something as a guest and so bam.

Uploads
    Comments

Everytime I searched for a character, Mugen archive was one of the first results. At first I ignored the create an account message, but then I say "Meh, why not? Could be fun." I ended up enjoying visiting this place more that what I expected.

Uploads
    Comments

I joined Mugen Archive because it kept popping up when I was searching for a character, haha. Also, I like trying random characters and playing them. I'm very casual, but wish I can devote more time to it.

Uploads
    Comments

well at the beginning I wanted to learn to play and see if you could become good at playing .. then, despite being a fan of anime characters I started to fantasize and watch the two heroes fight without me being in control (also because I can barely do a 3 shots combo..Lol) it's great to see people create well made characters (or try to do them) because they show that they care about our community and that they want us to have fun too. This site, however old it may be, I give all my respect for the work they have done.

Uploads
    Comments

To find rare characters and to learn how to make and create on M.U.G.E.N.