UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default This website may have a very serious problem

Please read it carefully, thank you. When I download the resources of this website, I have a great chance to have the following problem: Suppose the file size is 100MB, but when the download is completed quickly, it only shows a size of 32KB, which is unexpected, although I did not succeed in getting this File, but the website thinks that I have spent 100MB of bandwidth, which made me use 100MB of bandwidth for nothing, but I get nothing. This kind of problem has appeared several times, I hope that the webmaster can solve this problem as soon as possible. Note: This problem only appears on this site, not a problem with my device.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I may not have described it clearly. I describe the problem again: When I download a file with a size of xxMB, there is a certain chance that the download may be completed very quickly. This surprised me, but when I check the size of the downloaded file, it only shows 32KB. This also means that I spent xxMB of bandwidth to download a meaningless file because it couldn't be opened at all. In addition, I like this website very much and thank the website builders.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: This website may have a very serious problem

Please post a sample of these 32kb files that you have downloaded.
    The files might be html error pages that your browser downloaded improperly instead of displaying them.