UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default I'm looking for characters with no AI

    I'm trying out an AI Generating Program for MUGEN and i want some MUGEN chars with absolutely no AI in them
    Speed, I am speed

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    I think I have one for you...

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...cal-divinewolf

    Let me know how it works out!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Thanks bro

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    I think I have one for you...

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...cal-divinewolf

    Let me know how it works out!
    Thanks bro
    Speed, I am speed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    @Lolikerz You're welcome!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    @Lolikerz You're welcome!
    @ZEGA ZONIC the generator made her parry and use charge, that's it. It has been documented that this program doesn't work with all chars
    Speed, I am speed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolikerz View Post
    @ZEGA ZONIC the generator made her parry and use charge, that's it. It has been documented that this program doesn't work with all chars
    Let me search around the downloads for some characters and I'll get back to you.
    "あなたが私を信頼するなら、私はあなたを信頼します."

    "Anata ga watashi o shinrai surunara, watashi wa anata o shinrai shimasu."

    It means, "If you trust me, then I will trust you." Cool right?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    Let me search around the downloads for some characters and I'll get back to you.
    Thanks
    Speed, I am speed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Okay, I found some. If the AI Generator doesn't work for them, then you might want ask someone else.

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...aensland-misao

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...aensland-misao

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-redhot-mouser

    Feel free to send me the link to the AI Generator. Thanks!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    Okay, I found some. If the AI Generator doesn't work for them, then you might want ask someone else.

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...aensland-misao

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...aensland-misao

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-redhot-mouser

    Feel free to send me the link to the AI Generator. Thanks!
    Here's the program: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...nerator-netyzh

    Make sure to read the comments for a tutorial
    Speed, I am speed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolikerz View Post
    Here's the program: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...nerator-netyzh

    Make sure to read the comments for a tutorial
    Thanks!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    Thanks!
    Also, these chars have AI
    Speed, I am speed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Posts
    101
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    44

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    @Lolikerz Well I honestly ran out of ideas for no AI characters, but maybe you could ask around for somebody that has the knowhow on this. But it was great helping you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: I'm looking for characters with no AI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEGA ZONIC View Post
    @Lolikerz Well I honestly ran out of ideas for no AI characters, but maybe you could ask around for somebody that has the knowhow on this. But it was great helping you.
    No problem man, thanks for the help
    Speed, I am speed

Similar Threads

  1. Recommend me a good characters (Preferably JoJo characters)
    By KuraeGioGio in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12th February 2020, 05:21
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th February 2020, 18:19
  3. Help making characters have victory animations for specific characters
    By Orange Dolphin in forum MUGEN Development Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th February 2019, 21:28
  4. Can someone help with Castlevania Characters or alike characters and stages?
    By andrevilardo26 in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th November 2018, 18:52
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th July 2017, 19:58

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •