UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Posts
    645
    Uploads
    120
    Comments
    1578
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default discord server suggestion

    how about putting the ranks we have from ma over to the ma discord as roles? So we go from lurker to new challenger then rookie then contributer/admin/support staff

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,254
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    668

    Default Re: discord server suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Plusle2019 View Post
    how about putting the ranks we have from ma over to the ma discord as roles? So we go from lurker to new challenger then rookie then contributer/admin/support staff
    I don't have time to do it sadly but if other staff members would like to go for it and create a rank system, then they're welcome.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Posts
    645
    Uploads
    120
    Comments
    1578
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: discord server suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    I don't have time to do it sadly but if other staff members would like to go for it and create a rank system, then they're welcome.
    Actually i can help you there since i know discord. You might need a bot (mee6 i think) but manual upgrading works too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,254
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    668

    Default Re: discord server suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Plusle2019 View Post
    Actually i can help you there since i know discord. You might need a bot (mee6 i think) but manual upgrading works too.
    You can message Charryne on discord about it. Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. I was banned from the Discord Server Mistakenly
    By Tremor_The_Aura_God in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th June 2019, 04:12
  2. Banned from the discord server???
    By potato405 in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th May 2018, 18:24
  3. Banned from the discord server???
    By potato405 in forum Misc Non-MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th May 2018, 18:24
  4. Is there a Mugen Discord server?
    By Yuuna-Chan in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th April 2018, 16:38

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •