UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Who was the character you were the most excited to play in Mugen first?

Mugen is a crazy thing allowing people to pretty much make who ever they come true in a fighting game. With that said its literally possible for anyone you like to be in Mugen so who did you want first in Mugen? For me I first found out about it through Deku fights against other anime characters so thats kinda what introduced me into it and Deku is the character I want to play the most. The really cool stuff people have been able to do with him like adding many of his moves that he gets later in the manga ( trying to be spoiler free as possible ) really goes to show the cool stuff you can do with Mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Who was the character you were the most excited to play in Mugen first?

It wasn't a character but characters. I've always wanted a DBZ fighting game and I got my wish when I found Dragon Ball Z - Mugen Edition 2 on a highschool PC. To make the story short, I started MUGEN from there. Thankfully, Dragon Ball characters got a ton better than they were back in the day. They're no longer Hyper Dimension or Butouden types.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Who was the character you were the most excited to play in Mugen first?

I just downloaded mugen (at what seems like a weird time lol) but I'm excited to see DIO fight Alucard from Hellsing. I also wanna see Vegeta fight Madara

Uploads
    Comments

It has to be one of the JoJo characters. HFTF never really had enough characters for me. So wehn I realized there were essentially infinite possibilities, I got super excited.

Uploads
    Comments

goku

King Dedede he's my favorite nintendo character and he's my main in smash

Uploads
    Comments

a-m-sasuke and goku and super Mario and ness (from earthbound) I cant believe I could beat broil ex with ssj2 goku (because he spams....ALOT) but I triumphed epically lol.

Uploads
    Comments

Accelerator from A Certain Magical Index, one of the coolest anime characters of all time

Uploads
    Comments

Hum deejay

Uploads
    Comments

Huge Fate Stay Night fan and I saw a video of Okita Souji...instantly downloaded the game and came here haha

Uploads
    Comments

RUGAL

Uploads
    Comments

a DBZ character for sure but now i wish i started JoJo before MUGEN so i can say DIO

Uploads
    Comments

I was most excited for a certain version of Umbreon, mainly because of some of the animations, and because my fursona is an Eevee.

Uploads
    Comments

It was Orochi and Igniz, because I used to play KOF Wing during high-school.

Uploads
    Comments

Ryu

- - - Updated - - -

Ryu, ken, sagat 😁😁😁😁

Uploads
    Comments

So to start this off, I've been playing DMC since a young lad and I've always been fond of DMC3 Dante's playstyle and his influence in the series. Therefore I would have to def say Dante from DMC and/or DMC3 Vergil. Unrelated altogether, Android 17 would definitely be my 3rd most hyped character to be played

Uploads
    Comments

I started assembling with video game characters, like Mario, Sonic, Zelda, and others, and joined them with Street Fighter and the King of Fighters, it was a funny mix.

Uploads
    Comments

Gundams
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

This was my exact inclination, except with Cartoon, TV and movie characters.

Uploads
    Comments

Goku Choujin along with characters like Mario and Sonic