UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Mad [CHANGE MY MIND] (No argument pls, convince me that this show is good)

Jojo Bizarre Adventures is a ANTICLIMACTIC show, with LAME characters and a BORING story, and the stands are pretty much BAKUGAN, POKEMON, POWER-RANGERS, BEN 10 copy, ANNDDDD Dora the explorer had a better opening then every THEME, PARTS of all the shows

*cough cough* this whole entire thread is simply satire and nothing serious, don't start an argument just because i said this because it was a joke, CHANGE MY MIND!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: [CHANGE MY MIND] (No argument pls, convince me that this show is good)

I absolutely agree. The arcs and themes in Dora the Explorer are 100 times better.

For instance, the "Swiper no Swiping" arc was beautifully subtle and nuanced. I balled my face out when The Map got sent to the Shadow Dimension. Swiper was so menacing, he has to be a Top 10 villain in anime for sure.

Also Diego is best boy

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: [CHANGE MY MIND] (No argument pls, convince me that this show is good)

But everybody knows that Degrassi: The Next Generation is the best anime. Dora the Explorer and JoJo are trash compared to it.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

not gonna lie, i agree

Uploads
    Comments

Diego is best boy both within the Dora Cinematic Universe and the Jojo Universe.
    Well, one of the Jojo Universes.

Uploads
    Comments

Yes, it's funny, yet bizarre. However, I still don't get the hype it receives, though

Uploads
    Comments

It's simply just a weird series, most of the "bad apple" fans probably come from the anime adaptation.

On an unrelated note, I feel like Dio's fanboys ruined his character; it's a shame I have to lump him in with Thanos, Joker, Akuma and Orochi/Mizuchi.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kenna the Kitsune View Post
    "bad apple"
    Don't want to sound like Captain Obvious, but is it weird that i got reminded of Touhou when i read this?
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

Uploads
    Comments

Personally, I don't hate the show, but I don't like it either, I can see why people like it, I just don't see what's so "funny" about it.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dhegul488 View Post
    Don't want to sound like Captain Obvious, but is it weird that i got reminded of Touhou when i read this?
    No; i think when everyone hears "bad apple" on the internet they think of Touhou. You're not alone.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

Current PFP: crazy ingrid and edgy krystal

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Dynamic Edge (OpenBOR) - Someone managed to make my demo actually salvagable!
    Kenny - I dunno why i'm editing that character lul

Uploads
    Comments

The show has a very unique style to it, most of the fights have actual thought put into them unlike most shounen with friendship powerups, and the stands and the way they're used is incredibly creative. I don't think it has the best story or the best characters atleast for the first couple of parts, but it's extremely entertaining and it's got a shit ton of memes, the popularity is no surprise honestly.