UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Energizer Bunny and Brum For M.U.G.E.N

I'm Currently Working on Energizer Bunny's Sprites Like I say - 52%-54% Done, however I may need some advice on coding in Fighter Factory 3 on how to add an assist for EB and Projectiles as well as the Specials and the Hypers. Any Moveset Ideas for Energizer Bunny with some hypers and specials? It's would be great for me to start with!

Also I'm going to be Working on Brum (Brum TV Series) for Mugen as well next year after releasing Energizer Bunny sometime around 2020. His Moveset will be heavily based on the early 2000's Episodes (2001-2002) and very much faithful to the source material as well. Any good Moveset Ideas, Specials and Hypers for Brum too As Well? (I've managed to get a few ideas from the Brum Episodes I've Watched when I was small - I posted the Journal on Deviantart by the way).
    Here's More On My Planned Moveset for Brum Here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/zorowarner/journal/Brum-for-MUGEN-Early-2000-s-823748672

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Energizer Bunny and Brum For M.U.G.E.N

You can study MUGEN documentation on the mugen docs page, it will help you to understand the mechanic of how mugen coding actually works (Operators, SCTRLS, Triggers etc).

Also feel free to read any advice thread from veteran mugen authors through forums, also feel free to contact me if you need any help regarding your project, good luck.

Also since you are doing 22 years old tomorrow, i will just send a message & upload a special video just for you on YouTube.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Energizer Bunny and Brum For M.U.G.E.N

Quote Originally Posted by Jansen121 View Post
    You can study MUGEN documentation on the mugen docs page, it will help you to understand the mechanic of how mugen coding actually works (Operators, SCTRLS, Triggers etc).

Also feel free to read any advice thread from veteran mugen authors through forums, also feel free to contact me if you need any help regarding your project, good luck.

Also since you are doing 22 years old tomorrow, i will just send a message & upload a special video just for you on YouTube.
    And What about Brum too? - He'll be next...