UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: A x ◿ - MUGEN WORKS IN PROGRESS - FULL GAMES

Wolverine Edit/Add-on 2017

DOWNLOAD
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=62850

Wolverine is finally complete. This is an add-on version, basically MvC's Wolverine with new and extra attacks as well as the old ones. Expect infinites and some bugs here and there. All materials are free to the public to use however they like, please don't credit anybody for any of this. Wolverine belongs to Marvel Comics© and is fan-art in mugen. No permission required! Do not credit me. Everything I edit is open source to the public. This is absolutely non-profit and is strictly fan art. No commissions were accepted for this fan art. Do not pay for this in any way or give any kind of donation to me or anyone else. This is absolutely free and absolutely non-profit. Do not sell mugen or any of this please. It is illegal to do so. Enjoy!

BTW in case anyone missed it, I encourage others to finish, fix, revamp, replace, this release. No permission or credit is necessary.

Now working on Spider-Man!

As you guessed it, this spider-man is gonna have TAS voice and I'm gonna use ideas from various media outlets such as Spider-man movies, TAS, videogames, other mugen spider-man's, etc. Same deal to, I'ma look for a MvC1 version with tough a.i. and add-on to it with some modifications and possibly a new palette and stance? Not sure, but anyway, I'ma brainstorm today and do some research as well as choose my base to work from. After this I'll do something with Venom. Then I'll finally move onto Kang.

This might take longer than Wolverine to complete as there is more stuff to do to this version.

Years ago i made some awesome .gif animations but a lot of them went offline except maybe for 1 animation that I managed to save. If anyone saved the rest, please send them to me. thanks.

Presenting the new Spider-Man Project!

Left is the default MvC model and on the right is a possible new stance edit?

I've decided on this palette and I may change some of the other stuff that I personally don't like. For the rest of the night I'll be brainstorming again. I wanna get a good 8 specials total at least and redo almost every super/hyper. I'm not a fan at all of the Maximum spider combo super/hyper. I'd like to do more web based moves.

Some ideas I've had all ready is have spider-man transform into man-spider or his six armed version to deliver triple the hits. Or fire web from every arm as p2 gets crushed into the wall? Another idea is have him dawn the iron-spiderman armor from TAS. He can do a barrage of missles and lasers. Of course another idea is the symbiote black suit as well however I do not want to use the popular hyper/super combo but rather do something original with it. I know the suit enhanced spider-man's strength considerably so I may have him lift hundreds of tons like a ship or something as venom has demonstrated in the comics to be able to do. I also like the idea of the symbiote itself attacking for spider-man and the web has been shown to be superior, maybe I could just exaggerate the web shootings a bit like have him shoot a thousand shots a second? Maybe have him violently choke P2, as the symbiote amplifies aggression, it would make a lot of sense?