UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default How did you start to play mugen and what characters did you put in?

This is just me trying to find good characters for the game.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: How did you start to play mugen and what characters did you put in?

I first started playing because I heard from a friend that it was a twenty-year-old piece of freeware in which one could feasibly see Dante from Devil May Cry chopping up Homer Simpson outside Rick and Morty's house.

Of course, I couldn't get something like that without looking for the SFIII version of Ryu or trying to see if someone had made Gene from God Hand (which Brown has, and it's glorious).

Uploads
    Comments

I saw some videos of gameplay of it and it looked pretty fun and interesting, so i downloaded it and got sf2 ultimate ryu as my first character

Uploads
    Comments

I found it on my bro's computer and downloaded it on mine . I downloaded the characters that were my favourite from animes and cartoons

Uploads
    Comments

afrosenju's bad boy vids, and I went straight for the JUS anime characters but I'm planning on expanding that roster a lot more with other JUS characters too

Uploads
    Comments

i saw some videos of it with some characters that made me download it, and in my old mugen i used to have alot of chars but in my new one i have only 3, broly, blue vegeta, and universal survival goku

Uploads
    Comments

i saw some videos on youtube and it was fun so i got luffy first (cos of gear 4) and then zoro until i finally started adding random characters from different anime

Uploads
    Comments

Oh lord, where to begin...
    I played KOF'00 for the first time in a round 2010, saw Clone Zero and fell in love with him.
    Wanted to play him but the game required hacks so I looked around and stumbled upon a MUGEN version of him.
    Didn't know what in the hell to do and just followed tutorials...

and now... I make MUGEN characters

Uploads
    Comments

I started to play it recently and got into it because I saw many youtubers playing it and I thought why not and I looked up a tutorial on how to get it and here we are now. I plan on getting bleach characters then naruto and maybe Saitama if he is in. Star war characters sound cool as well. Cant wait.