UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Official "Upload ban" appeal

WARNING : this isn't a general ban appeal thread, only post here if you were permanently BANNED FROM UPLOADING. Any post that isn't an upload ban appeal will result in a warning or a temporary ban of your account.

The staff members are tired of fixing the same issues over and over again, mostly due to new members largely ignoring the upload rules. So we will now issue upload bans a lot more frequently. However this will be balanced by the present appeal procedure.

If you were banned from uploading and wish to restore your privileges please do the following :
    1. Read the upload rules carefully
    2. In order to prove you've read the rules, explain which rules you believe you have infringed
    3. State calmly that you've read and agree to follow the upload rules from now on

Thank you.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Official "Upload ban" appeal

I believe that I have broken the rules about excessive uploading and not including enough info in the description of the files that I have uploaded. I apologize for my infractions.
    I have went over the rules a couple times and I now know I must not upload too many low effort files at once or spam-upload. Thank you for your consideration
    Last edited by nerdyalias; 7th April 2019 at 17:57.

Uploads
    Comments

Before I uploaded files, I did not classify the characters properly, so I must classify them later, and I should not upload too many files at one time, causing confusion. I'm very sorry for the trouble I have caused. I hope you can give me a chance to correct it.I promise I will not make mistakes in the future.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by nerdyalias View Post
    I believe that I have broken the rules about excessive uploading and not including enough info in the description of the files that I have uploaded. I apologize for my infractions.
    I have went over the rules a couple times and I now know I must not upload too many low effort files at once or spam-upload. Thank you for your consideration
    You didn't read the rules properly, you violated the rules regarding repacks. Your appeal is rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by monv123 View Post
    Before I uploaded files, I did not classify the characters properly, so I must classify them later, and I should not upload too many files at one time, causing confusion. I'm very sorry for the trouble I have caused. I hope you can give me a chance to correct it.I promise I will not make mistakes in the future.
    You didn't read the rules properly, you violated the rules regarding mandatory previews (images). Moreover you deleted the previews automatically generated by the site without replacing them, which is considered vandalism. Your appeal is rejected.

Uploads
    Comments

I made three mistakes: 1. I did not classify the characters correctly. 2. I deleted the character thumbnails and did not replace them in time. 3. I did not listen to the persuasion, uploaded the characters continuously and made the same mistake.
    Hope to give me a chance, next time I must obey the rules.

Uploads
    Comments

@Dizzy After re-reading over the rules again, my mistake was that I did not realize that the files that I uploaded go under "repack files" because despite the fact the fact I got them directly from duracelleur's site, they don't have any major changes from the original stage and were low effort. I apologize for my newbie mistake and promise not to make the mistake again
    Last edited by nerdyalias; 1st May 2019 at 15:50.

Uploads
    Comments

it's not okay for me to get banned from uploading! and also i wan't to upload files

Uploads
    Comments

Sad Re: Official "Upload ban" appeal

Dear administrators, good morning.

When I saw that I was banned for too many uploads and reading the site rules, I believe I made the mistake of posting mp3 songs along with the stage files, and I also did not put the due youtube link to the songs.

What I have to say about it is that I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt the rules of the site. My mistake was not having carefully read the rules. I humbly apologize sincerely for the incident and commit myself to follow, very strictly, the determinations.

I'm a big fan of MUGEN. I would not want to be left out of this wonderful community.

Thank you and again, my apology.

Please, disregard this error.

Att.

Alex Gomes. Ebonyman.
    Last edited by ebonyman; 13th June 2019 at 11:30.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ebonyman View Post
    Dear administrators, good morning.

When I saw that I was banned for too many uploads and reading the site rules, I believe I made the mistake of posting mp3 songs along with the stage files, and I also did not put the due youtube link to the songs.

What I have to say about it is that I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt the rules of the site. My mistake was not having carefully read the rules. I humbly apologize sincerely for the incident and commit myself to follow, very strictly, the determinations.

I'm a big fan of MUGEN. I would not want to be left out of this wonderful community.

Thank you and again, my apology.

Please, disregard this error.

Att.

Alex Gomes. Ebonyman.
    You've actually violated the REPACK rule. Please take your time and read the rules carefully. I understand you thought adding a BGM to stages we already host was an improvement, but if we allowed that, we would end with countless duplicates. Adding a BGM is easy and everyone can do that to their taste. In general, please avoid posting any trivial or low effort edit. Thank you.

Uploads
    Comments

Alright, it's been a while since I got banned, but I believe I uploaded files that contained no characters and other 'troll' files. I'm seriously sorry about that and only want to be a mature user of the site going forward. I promise to no longer upload useless downloads.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sanic06 View Post
    Alright, it's been a while since I got banned, but I believe I uploaded files that contained no characters and other 'troll' files. I'm seriously sorry about that and only want to be a mature user of the site going forward. I promise to no longer upload useless downloads.
    You appear to regret your wrongdoings sincerely so I am going to lift your ban.

Uploads
    Comments

the rules i broke
    (after reviewing the rules i believe these are the uploads that i was banned for and why)
    22 offs upload- no music only BMGs, (22 offs is a song by chance the rapper which breaks that rule)

Super Skrull theme upload- i exceeded the limit of BMG files i could upload or I forgot to to post a youtube video (i usually do but i don't remember if i did)

why did i break these rules?

because I forgot to read the rules. usually i am more careful then that but this time i was a little lazy and did read the rules. I thought the Various Artists was for actual music ( i thought i saw a queen and matalika song in there) and didn't know about the bmg limit which makes since in hindsight, as stated in the rules this isn't a BMG site this is a mugen site. It should have been common sense to expect there to be a limit on such a thing but sometimes my common sense fails me.

why i want to be unbanned?

1. I want to try my hand at stage creation and would love to upload my creations here

2. the upload ban seems to effect more then just uploads. everytime i click on the download button it sends me to a pop up site and i get no download. i love the creations on this site and appreciate the work they do

will i follow the rules in the future if unbanned?

absolutely, like i said i am usually more careful and will be more careful in the future. if i am unbanned i promise that i will follow all rules of uploading . i do wish to apologize for my actions and have no one to blame but myself. i would completely understand if you choose to keep me banned for my carelessness but i am hopefully that you would give me a second chance to do things the right way and give me a second opportunity to give back to the community.

Uploads
    Comments

I apologize, it was my first time attempting to upload the zip files. I literally don't get computer stuff, just a casual gamer. I am sorry for my actions as it inconvenienced others and I would really like to be able to at least download again, I have been doing so on this great site for 3 years. I hope this being my first infraction, that I may be forgiven. Thank you, I hope to hear from someone soon

I violated the rule of excessive uploading and not giving credit to the author

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for those infractions

K, if worst case can I just donate to get unbanned?

Uploads
    Comments

@saberking
    Wait for Dizzy to examine your case, only she can decide that.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by saberking View Post
    I violated the rule of excessive uploading and not giving credit to the author

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for those infractions
    It seems like you spammed duplicate files for a cheap promotion, if you could at least admit it and promise you won't do it again, then I am willing to lift the ban. Please understand that the staff members don't like to waste their time cleaning up duplicate files.

Uploads
    Comments

I was going for a promotion, very true. I just kept uploading without thinking. I was stupid and I apologize. I really love this site and would like to start downloading again. Thank you

I promise to be more careful from now on.

Good morning my dear princess @Dizzy, i have a problem with mugenarchive. Many days ago i downloaded in another webpage the mortal kombat chaotic old, and i found chars different like sheid and i decided to upload them here, but i saw chars like "ermac super" "mega scorpion" and for my good heart i decided upload them to share to all my friends, but now I WAS BANNED for make it and i think it is injust i was making a good action andi cant download any char. If i made something bad, please forgive me and dont get angry, and sorry for all mistakes.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey i was banned from uploading

I upload three stages and i think i respected the rules . Can you tell me what i made wrong ?

Thank you for reading

Uploads
    Comments

Hey so i Think what i did wrong is on one of my stages i don’t upload a screenshot but I did a screenshot and on the page of the stage And there was a screenshot but on the page when you browse the stages there was no screenshot so i think there was a bug that’s all

Thanks for reading