UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What Are You Playing Now?

Batman Arkham City

Uploads
    Comments

pc:osu
    tf2

xbox 360 (i know it's old):skyrim

Fallout 3
    Soulcalibur V
    Dark Sector
    Tenchu 4: Shadow Assassins
    Syphon Filter 2
    Crash team Racing
    M.U.G.E.N. (Obviously XD)

Uploads
    Comments

Right now, Raiden, on MAME.

I've been playing Final Star Force as well. The difference between difficulties on both is noticeable.

I've been itching to play Air Gallet too lately.

Air Gallet is pretty good,Final Star Force is quite interesting,Raiden a great classic!

Uploads
    Comments

I really love playing the SNES, PSX, N64 and GBA classics.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

various fighting games. doa5LR on ps4, soul caliber 5 on ps3 (you should see my characters! hacked AND unhacked! psn: cheddarsword) and super sm4sh bros.

oh, and animal crossing on the gamecube. I have city folk, but I hate the pointer controls.

btw, the ONLY fighting game I do well at online is soul caliber 5 (I play a mean aeon styled zombie) and that's it. any other fighting game, you would kick my ***.

Uploads
    Comments

Me, am always play game on my PC.
    Halo Combat Evolve, Play on Classic, Online and Lan Multiplayer_"best Game ever"..
    Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
    Call of Duty 2
    Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai on PPSSPP
    Finally, my MUGEN

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsalo View Post
    Me, am always play game on my PC.
    Halo Combat Evolve, Play on Classic, Online and Lan Multiplayer_"best Game ever"..
    Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
    Call of Duty 2
    Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai on PPSSPP
    Finally, my MUGEN
    well. keepin' it classic I see.

you know, you might like soul caliber broken destiny. kratos is playable.

I forgot to mention that I've been playing a lot of disgaea 5 lately. i'm pretty far into the post game with my god like sage. been doing item world runs and using the "eclipse power" evility to gain stat boosts from slaying bosses.

and I've been getting those innocents levelled up too. I SHOULD have been doing that to begin with, but noooooooooo. being the inexperienced disgaea player I am, I didn't think i'd need more than statisticians. now i'm raising tutors, hard workers and a few profesionals.

if you like grindy games, get disgaea. any one of them will do, but I do have a distaste for Absense of Justice.

Uploads
    Comments

Does that game available on PC? Disgaea 5? it sounds pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddarsword View Post
    well. keepin' it classic I see.

you know, you might like soul caliber broken destiny. kratos is playable.

I forgot to mention that I've been playing a lot of disgaea 5 lately. i'm pretty far into the post game with my god like sage. been doing item world runs and using the "eclipse power" evility to gain stat boosts from slaying bosses.

and I've been getting those innocents levelled up too. I SHOULD have been doing that to begin with, but noooooooooo. being the inexperienced disgaea player I am, I didn't think i'd need more than statisticians. now i'm raising tutors, hard workers and a few profesionals.

if you like grindy games, get disgaea. any one of them will do, but I do have a distaste for Absense of Justice.

Uploads
    Comments

nope. ps4 exclusive. if you run emus, then you might be able to find some of the disgaea series on ps2, DS, or psp.

but yeah, I do like Disgaea 5. it is pretty grind heavy in the late and post game though. raise/combine a few statisticians to get started and leveling up shouldn't be a real hurdle.

the level cap is 9,999, but truth be told, that's easy to reach in the post game if you do it right.

for instance, I've gained 10 million in each stat by mastering every class with my sage, and then another 10 million by using stat boost items (VERY easy to get) and then "reincarnating" her, using methods to boost her growth rate, and bam. she now sits pretty with about 20 million in each stat. and that's without stat boosting evilities. with those, she sits around 40 million.

anyway, with that setup, I can rocket her from level 1 to 9999 in just a few fights. i'm sure there's a faster way, but eh, I only optimize where I need to.

anyway, now that I have the eclipse power evility and i'm leveling up the trapezohedron and cloning it by bumping into the item god in item world runs, i'm looking to rocket her stats even higher.

from what I can tell, thanks to setting the difficulty to 20 stars in the cheat shop (more like a feature than actual cheats... you'd have to understand disgaea...) I can see that the main stats have a hard cap of 99,999,999, while i'm still unsure of the cap for HP. I do know that it's way into the billions though.

anyway, the game is a strategy RPG and the series usualy leans towards comedy. if fire emblem was too stuffy for you, get disgaea! no permadeaths! crazy powerful skills! awesome anime art style! cat girls!

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, can't forget about the cat girls!

Anyways, taking a brief break from Raiden right now. I finally decided to try Thunder Force IV. Probably the best shmup on the Sega Genesis.

Also been replaying Freedom Planet. It is quite a fantastic game, pretty much a big love letter to the Sega Genesis' games. Just take the fast paced gameplay from the classic Sonic games, and mix it up with some Treasure/Konami-like giant multi-sprited bosses and a bit of Rocket Knight Adventures and you get this game. It's got some nice spritework too, as well as some really catchy (and blood-pumping in the case of bosses) songs. Oh yeah, and cute-but-badass animal girls as protagonists. Can't forget about that.

Just got the demo for its sequel today as well. Looking forward to trying it out, seems just as fun as the first one.

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Just started playing some days ago Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenchaichi 3... really nice game. I'm not the biggest fan of the DB saga, but it's a really good product.

Uploads
    Comments

it all depends, i LOVE modding, so it's usually New vegas. i've been trying to figure out how to use the GECK but to no avail. i can do simple followers though :D but i have to fight with the dialogue, im also a filthy console scrub sometimes and i like WWE and sports games. really it all depends. but you'll catch me playing New vegas or fallout 3 the most.

right now im getting back to upgrading mugen 1.0, (i usually use pre-1.0)

Uploads
    Comments

Starbound, Overwatch and TF2

Uploads
    Comments

So unlike most, my list is quite short:
    Hollow knight - Good rogue like platformer
    Borderlands PS Multiplayer
    League of Legends - Yes i am one of those skrubs
    Tales of Zestiria - Picked up for a good price and it was worth it

Uploads
    Comments

Lol, it's funny you said Borderlands, I'm playing Borderlands 2 myself rn
    Besides that, some Skyrim and I'm trying to beat Dragon Age Origins that I've had for idk how long...:v

I also play Smash like its a job, and trying to finish the Phoenix Wright series up (or just the DS games at least)

Uploads
    Comments

Ultimate MVC3 on steam. I have to practice up. My skills are terrible.

Uploads
    Comments

Biochemical crisis and its some shooting games, I like shooting, shooting thrill to let me stop

Uploads
    Comments

Old School Runescape is better than ever

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast