UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Current games?

I tend to binge play video games as of right now I am bingeing SMT nocturne problem being I wanna get everything and...thats going to take some serious grinding to fuse everything I need and I need to level myself decently to even be able to fuse everything not to mention getting the money

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What Are You Playing Now?

Mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

Since I don't find much time for myself in this exam period, I'm playing little games mostly just for the sake of taking a break (not serious studying of match-ups, game development,...), so I'm playing little doujin games, like Requiem Final (yep, just for fun), Touhou 14.5 and Touhou 12.3, and Mugen mostly.
    Then, when it's all done, I'm back on BlazBlue: Central Fiction (GOTY 2016, f*ck you Game Awards for awarding Street Fighter V in its stead (or GGXrdR's))

Bee Movie (PS2), actually one of those games I bought in a dongle with other games for PS2. Not really a big fan of the movie, but the game is quite amusing.

Uploads
    Comments

Replaying a old favorite of mine, marvel ultimate alliance 1, because the second one is awful IMO.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

I've been obsessively playing Bloodborne, Disgaea 5, Overwatch, and Kirby Planet Robobot. Been bouncing between the four when I'm not at work.

Uploads
    Comments

Well recently I' ve been playing Final Fantasy XV. So far I'm enjoying it minus the super boss at Balouve Mines.

Uploads
    Comments

Assasin`s creed 3, Europa universalis 4

Uploads
    Comments

Still racking up those play hours on monster hunter generations lol. and Gundam Genesis.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Current games?

GTA5, Skyrim, Mugen lol

Uploads
    Comments

Grand theft auto Batman... i mean Batman arkham knight, uncharted 4 and some MUA.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Overwatch, Rocket league, Diablo 3.

Uploads
    Comments

Super Mario bros. x, The legend of Zelda: Minish cap, MUGEN (Of course) and Chrono trigger

Uploads
    Comments

Currently?

I just bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen with a steam card I received for Christmas. God damn, I haven't felt this good about a game since playing Demon Souls years ago. The combat isn't the most amazing thing, such as in the Souls games, but idk. The world just feels so right, the customization and dialogue and items feel so freshly interesting. Really enjoying my play of it right now. Also kind of stunned that I didn't hear ANYTHING about it when it came out back in January. Oh well, maybe it turns out it sucks more later on, but we'll see.

Uploads
    Comments

Finally getting around to RE4, though it's just a formality at this point, having watched my cousin beat it a few times over.

Uploads
    Comments

playing yakuza 6 and TEW 2016

Uploads
    Comments

Golden sun the lost age, the game looks great for a GBA game

Uploads
    Comments

I'm currently bouncing back and forth between FFXV, Let It Die, and God Eater, while also getting back into the swing of the few MMOs that I play since I have time for them again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tendothewk View Post
    Currently?

I just bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen with a steam card I received for Christmas. God damn, I haven't felt this good about a game since playing Demon Souls years ago. The combat isn't the most amazing thing, such as in the Souls games, but idk. The world just feels so right, the customization and dialogue and items feel so freshly interesting. Really enjoying my play of it right now. Also kind of stunned that I didn't hear ANYTHING about it when it came out back in January. Oh well, maybe it turns out it sucks more later on, but we'll see.
    Yeah, it wasn't really advertised well outside of the RPG fandoms of the internet and magazines, but I've played some of it and really enjoy the combat in it, particularly the boss battles. One of these days, I'll get back to it and finish it up.

After a semi-cheating experience with Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown for PS3 (Im an Expert at it... not really a Master, you know... thank you Artemis cheating system), and a really depressive speedrun with BeeTheMovieTheGame (PS2, emulated on PS3)... I really really like that game. I'm surprised it's so underrated, but actually it's the most technical fighting game I've ever played.
    I'm currently playing Chrono Cross (PS1) and Cool Boarder 2001 (PS1). Yay, back to the past, games that I should have played 16 years ago!
    Also tried to play the splatter-driving classic Carmageddon, but I totally renounce. I just don't understand the gameplay, the checkpoint system, the zombies, etc.. I'd rather play GTA5 if I want to run over people with a car.
    Last edited by mulambo; 31st December 2016 at 00:26.

Uploads
    Comments

M.U.G.E.N.