UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default The best MMO F2P games for pc

Me and my friends have been looking for an mmo but have had no luck any suggestions?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: The best MMO F2P games for pc

Well that's a bit subjective.
    I really like the new Ragnarok Online 2, you should give it a try.

If you don't want just to battle battle and battle, there's Mabinogi. Graphics are kinda shitty but you can be anything you want on that game, life a blacksmith, singer, warrior, adventurer, etc.

Uploads
    Comments

Warframe but idk if it counts as an mmo

Uploads
    Comments

For my 2 cents I'd say Rift

Uploads
    Comments

I'll have to say pso2 on my end here. I'll give my reason.
    pso2 may be only a battle game mainly, player versus enemy, it's end game content does leave much to be desired as it goes on the only damage rule. One shot or die, but what mmo doesn't these days? It's a disappointment when pso2 has a fun battle system but wastes it to make it quicker. But that aside the game is still fun.
    It has instances that can host multiple parties and emergency quest that come around. It's player versus enemy heaven. Just don't play too much, it's lack of missions and such may bug you and burn you out.
    But it don't have to be misson only, there has been gathering (not much of it but it's there) and you can just roam around the maps and have fun, me and my friend the other day ran through Toyko and rode around in las vagas. You also have your own room.
    Unlike many games that leave you feeling left out if you don't throw money at it, pso2 don't really do that. The only benefits of those that slap you in the face against those who throw money is the fact that those people have fancy outfits and mags and can get their rares a bit easier. But you can get these easy. A benefit is being able to buy rares, but people tend to overcharge in shops so it's not much of one.

So in all pso2 is a good game if you don't burn through it, and unlike many mmos it will not punish you for not throwing money at it. You won't feel limited or anything. It's worse feature I will say is it's rng rates when trying to get good weapons and things. If you haven't found anything by now, give pso2 a try. It's a pretty big game so expect a big download. You'll have to look it up how download and play it in english though. >.<

Uploads
    Comments

Dungeon Fighter Online is pretty cool.

Uploads
    Comments

Aion's one of the best looking f2p games out imo. The only thing that drove me away was the lack of playstyle customization. Most people probably wouldn't care, because there's plenty of classes and tons of content and also YOU CAN FLY WITH YOUR OWN WINGS. But I get grumpy with the 'all fighters use one handed swords and shields and use the exact same abilities/combos/etc in the same order'.

I'm honestly not sure if I just promoted it or put it down with this post, so my advice would be try it for yourself. It looks pretty.

Uploads
    Comments

Personally, all f2p mmos are really lame currently. Blade and Soul is decent looking, but I still enjoy the time on a World of Warcraft Burning Crusade private Server :)

Uploads
    Comments

Dont know if its still active, but GUNZ was great.

Uploads
    Comments

almost all f2p mmo game is bad imo(community wise), but, only pso2 and warframe that I can enjoy without major problem

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

PSO2 is very free to play and it's very fun. You can even get limited items late with the player shop.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Well it depends on what you are looking mainly,for example if you want an rpg online you have phantasy star online,tera online because those you have the same skills and equipment for everyone the difference is that while if you have money you can pay to get the best equipment and higher level but if you are against a gamer then you wont have a chance even if you have the highest level and ultimate armor (i was lvl 40 my oponent was level 255 i won) the reason i like those 2 is because of gameplay because is awesome and even if people dont like the elins on tera those are the best chars if you are of the new gen then those 2 arent for you.
    Other games well s4 league kinda old but really cool,if you have a powerful pc then you can make a server of raganrok online which is quite funny even today (i play alone in my server) the best ones are as always on hong kong and they have the best servers.
    As i said it depends but you can go for elsword,blade & soul there are others but since you didnt give details is a problem