UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Thumb up Helping hand on +18 section

So it's been like half a year already since the +18 section has been completelly added to queue and preventing anyone to download or even see the characters and stages files from there. If I remember it well it was because of how people have been describing their uploads bypassing the language filter and using bad or mature words or something like that, I don't know.

Anyway, I believe a mod said that the section would get "filtered" manually character by character and stage by stage, and since the staff has a lot of members I tought we would at least get a character or 2 back per day but... only 9 pages in half a year :\ the entire section had like over 200 pages of content including both characters and stages, like that a entire year will pass and not half of everything will be back.

If the reason is that the staff members are too busy to not work on it with more frequency then I volunteer myself for this job. Mugen archive has the largest character and stage library for +18 content, and as a downloader and uploader of this section I know how frustrating it is for those who want some good content but can't get it.

Helping the site is the least I can do.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Helping hand on +18 section

Sorry but considering the risk of vandalism, we're definitely not going to take random members in the staff.
    If you really want to help, contact established 18+ creators and ask them to volunteer themselves.
    I'm closing this as we want no open discussions about this topic for the reasons stated in the above thread.