UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Unpopular Opinions

What are some unpopular opinions that you have?

Personally, I believe that 7-11 Pizza is one of the better Pizzas out there.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Unpopular Opinions

I find beggars astronomically detestable. In this day and age, there's no justifiable reason for doing it long term. Only excuses.

Haven't tried 7-11 pizza, even though it's right by my place. I'll try some out, thanks!

Uploads
    Comments

Honestly I understand where you are coming from, since there is welfare systems in place and many different organizations out there that help those people, it should definitely not be something that people are doing long term, correct?

Uploads
    Comments

Not only in the regard of the organizations and government systems specifically built to assist them, but with the current availability of means to legitimately make money. Of course it isn't as simple as 'get a job', but the means are there and readily/easily accessible. I'm not sure if my understanding is limited to where it is, but after being homeless myself it genuinely seems that those people want to stay beggars.

Uploads
    Comments

- Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of the worst animes ever made and a huge disgrace to the entire magical girl genre.

- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS was the best one.

- Disney is terrible and all of their stuff is overrated garbage except for the Frozen and Lilo & Stitch franchises.

- Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny are both great shows.

- PewDiePie was never good.

- And so was The Simpsons.

- And Apple.

- Game Freak and The Pokemon Company should've made a Pokemon Z and just ended the Pokemon franchise there instead of making more unnecessary generations or should just take a break with the Pokemon franchise.

- The Nintendo Switch is a bad console that has been overrated to death by its cancerous fanbase.

The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555

Uploads
    Comments

Smash could benefit from adding another action button and having the Ryu/Ken/Terry turning mechanic where you're always facing your opponent apply to everyone in a 1V1. I also think that Final Smash Meter could've been executed way better, as in it acting more like a real super meter where your character does a really cool, quick attack that does a lot of damage. It doesn't need to kill, in fact, none of them should. I don't know if that would make them more likely to appear in competetive play, but I think it's be a step towards the right direction for FS being in comp.
    Last edited by trekts100; 20th November 2019 at 04:10.

Uploads
    Comments

-Samurai Shodown was never good. The only passable games were the first two and all of the characters are very unlikable except for maybe Bust-Nakoruru, Galford, and Amakusa.

-I don't get the hype for Killer Instinct. The announcer is only entertaining the first few times you hear him and the CGI of the first two games aged terribly.

-Gen 6 killed the Pokemon franchise with either Pokemon X and Y or Pokemon Go. The Pokemon anime was always bad, too.

-Smash Bros should have stayed a trilogy, or Sakurai should have given his role to someone else.

-I never liked any of Namco's series all that much.

-Guilty Gear will always be better than Blazblue, even if Blazblue had a hand in reviving the FGC.

-Ingrid would have been fine if her debut wasn't botched. Capcom also did the right thing when they cancelled Capcom Fighting All-stars.

-The MCU is very overrated oscar-bait and Thanos is a generic doomsday villain.

-I actually don't mind KOF becoming 2.5d, they just need to let Unreal Engine work it's magic and get rid of that "Maximum Impact" stank.

-I don't like the Netherrealm MK games. The gore is just too much for me to handle and the gameplay looks like it hasn't changed one bit.

-MVC and CVS-style characters are quite overrated and are one of MUGEN's biggest flaws.
    Last edited by Kenna the Kitsune; 28th November 2019 at 08:47.

My MUGEN Website: https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

(Eventual) WIPS:
    none, yet

Uploads
    Comments

Pokemon is boring. Thats my unpopular Opinion.

Also I live in Germany so I dont get to try 7-1 though in my Opinion you can get the best Pizza in Italy. Any Pizza Place in Italy is great but there was one that I especially liked. I forgot its name though...

Uploads
    Comments

popeyes is better than chick fil a if the waiting times weren't so shit

Uploads
    Comments

Unpopular opinion: Kid's from early 2000's experienced the same things as 1990's kids.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't like the Pokemon games, which is funny because I would still consider myself a low-tier fan of Pokemon. I guess I like the concept and the actual Pokemon more.

Uploads
    Comments

-I never understood the appeal of the Darkstalkers. The characters, world and theme in general feels just very boring.
    -NRS games are overrated for being stiff fighters with awful gameplay animations(except MK11) and the lack of a good OST makes them get old very quickly
    -Story modes in fighting games with character chapters suck(NRS again)
    -Dragon Ball was only good until the Namek/Frieza saga.
    -The MCU movies are indeed brainless action movies, that are comparable to a wrestling match and while entertaining there's really not alot of memorable stuff in these.
    -Naruto was good until the Pain saga. After that it became a lame clone of Dragon Ball
    -Vento Aureo is the worst part of JoJo.
    -Harley Quinn should have stayed as Batman TAS character only. Her character nowadays is just cringey

I think POTS/CVS style characters are overrated and that CVS2 is a mediocre fighting game.
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

I honestly dont get why people like hunter x hunter and Fate stay night. I really try to get into them but they just bore me

Uploads
    Comments

Harry Potter is overrated and overhyped. Jk.Rowling is also a one trick pony

Uploads
    Comments

I cant get into the giant robot franchises but i end up liking an unpopular on, Pacific Rim.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboy View Post
    I cant get into the giant robot franchises but i end up liking an unpopular on, Pacific Rim.
    Pacific Rim isn't unpopular. Well, at least Pacific Rim Uprising is and this is coming from somebody who likes both movies.

The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555

Uploads
    Comments

I have no interest in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogb64 View Post
    I have no interest in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Same. I have countless friends begging me to watch it and MHA.

But I have no desire to check out either. XP
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

I too have no interest in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but i kinda like the design of some characters.

Funny how i find it hard to think of these things, maybe because i don't give a shit if they're unpopular lol

But well, even though i loved Dragon Ball (the franchise) as a kid and still like it, i think many aspects of it aged pretty badly, like all the sexist jokes and moments.