UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Unpopular Opinions

keep variety going no matter how popular or unpopular

Uploads
    Comments

Me 2 I have no interest in jojo bizzarre adventure.

Uploads
    Comments

Mai Shiranui and Chun-Li are incredibly overrated to the point where i actually dislike them.
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic17078_24.gif
    死に直面する準備をする.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/xWagnerPlaguesx

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by xWagnerPlaguesx View Post
    Mai Shiranui and Chun-Li are incredibly overrated to the point where i actually dislike them.
    Kasumi (DoA) is also the same level as them (even though in DoA6 Team NINJA/Tecmo had to change her clothes to be a more family-friendly title).
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

undecided.

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Unpopular opinions:
    Anime related
    Kefla would still win a fight against a no UI goku if he wasn't tired
    Demon slayer is all animation the story isnt all that
    Dressrosa best one piece arc
    Edolas best fairy tail arc
    Pain shouldve been the final villain of naruto
    Non anime related
    Sonic Unleashed is the best sonic game
    Chocolate + peanut butter shouldn't exist
    ATLA is overrated
    Milky way is god tier

Quote Originally Posted by Dave793 View Post
    Dressrosa best one piece arc
    I agree with this.
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

I like half of DB GT

Uploads
    Comments

Dragon Maid was boring and the only part I even remotely enjoyed was Fafnir.

A lot of people say the first 3 Star Wars are good (IV, V, and VI), but I don't even think VI should be considered good. The ones that came after make VI look better, but on it's own VI is still a bad film that I don't enjoy watching. I would rather watch VI than any other Star Wars movie that came after, but yeah it's still rife with issues that keep it from being a pleasurable viewing experience. V is the best and IV is very good too, but VI really drops below those first two movies by a wide margin.

I dislike alcohol a lot. Every time I drink an alcoholic drink I think, "Wow this would taste pretty good if it wasn't burning my throat." I like spicy food so I guess I sort of understand that masochistic draw to some people, but for me I'd much rather have whatever flavor the beverage is without the alcohol.

Uploads
    Comments

Pizza doesn't taste good. I just can't seem to like it. I like the ingredients individually but somehow Pizza itself doesn't taste good.

Uploads
    Comments

Even though i most of times like some of old memes and may actually not be a huge meme person, i find the Shaggy memes funny. Yeah, they're the same as Chuck Norris jokes, but i actually find them slightly funny, even if i don't really like some of new memes, though Ultra Instinct Shaggy is an exception.
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

Uploads
    Comments

@TheWhiteDevil27

- PewDiePie was never good.

- And so was The Simpsons.

Could be, but it's funny for me that they are still there whith everybody saying they are getting worse and worse each day that passes, so I want them to be there forever.
    Last edited by I'm the Worst; 25th May 2020 at 16:19.

Uploads
    Comments

My country, Brazil, has the world's dumbest population. We already surpassed any other country in it, far, far ahead; our education sucks, our schools only raise dumb people who can't think as citizens, our politicians are only interested in themselves and not solving any of the country's main issues (the only moment they barely did something, it was when we were under the left-wing Workers' Party administration, until 2016, and even so there are many problems involving public health, insurance, retirement, security etc). Now, we're suffering under an complete idiot who is an ex-soldier (released from Army after planning a bomb threat. YES, A BOMB THREAT), leading the dumbest of us to breathe deeply in the streets, dillydallying everyday while COVID-19 death numbers are sharply ascending.

Believe me, my viewpoint is pretty unpopular in my country. There are many people supporting this crazyness here, and I feel like we're the laughing stock of the entire world. Not without reason.

Sorry being serious. This is getting the worst of me, sometimes I lurk about MUGEN stuff to vent it out, but lately I've been very depressed about everything.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by POWERPoMbO View Post
    My country, Brazil, has the world's dumbest population. We already surpassed any other country in it, far, far ahead; our education sucks, our schools only raise dumb people who can't think as citizens, our politicians are only interested in themselves and not solving any of the country's main issues (the only moment they barely did something, it was when we were under the left-wing Workers' Party administration, until 2016, and even so there are many problems involving public health, insurance, retirement, security etc). Now, we're suffering under an complete idiot who is an ex-soldier (released from Army after planning a bomb threat. YES, A BOMB THREAT), leading the dumbest of us to breathe deeply in the streets, dillydallying everyday while COVID-19 death numbers are sharply ascending.

Believe me, my viewpoint is pretty unpopular in my country. There are many people supporting this crazyness here, and I feel like we're the laughing stock of the entire world. Not without reason.

Sorry being serious. This is getting the worst of me, sometimes I lurk about MUGEN stuff to vent it out, but lately I've been very depressed about everything.

It's fine, I don't think nobody should apologize for getting serious, besides there are already threads about the COVID-19 around.

Uploads
    Comments

Windows Vista may be the worst operating system, but at least it can run some older games.

Uploads
    Comments

Older or classic cartoons are much better than now a days one ...

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAngel View Post
    Older or classic cartoons are much better than now a days one ...
    Isn't this popular as far as i know? Sorry if i sound like a jerk.

But yeah, i agree with you. I don't want to sound like a boomer, but old cartoons are definitely better in my opinion, and not just because of nostalgia, but because i still find them funny and cool.
    I miss those cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, The Jetsons, Flintstones, Hong Kong Phooey, Top Cat, Wacky Races, Johnny Bravo, (if you recognize one or two of these shows, you are awesome) these shows made my childhood great and i'm glad i grew up with them.
    Marching Knives.
    Gomamon Nanaya (Gomamon and Shiki Nanaya)

Unpopular opinion: aside from Terry, I think all the Smash DLC out so far is trash. I don't like any of 'em or the games they're from (with the exception of Terry again).
    Creator of the Legacy Age of Heroes MvC2 Arrange Character-Conversion Project! Also known as Legacy, Legacy Age, or Legacy Re:Birth!

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    Isn't this popular as far as i know? Sorry if i sound like a jerk.

But yeah, i agree with you. I don't want to sound like a boomer, but old cartoons are definitely better in my opinion, and not just because of nostalgia, but because i still find them funny and cool.
    I miss those cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, The Jetsons, Flintstones, Hong Kong Phooey, Top Cat, Wacky Races, Johnny Bravo, (if you recognize one or two of these shows, you are awesome) these shows made my childhood great and i'm glad i grew up with them.
    You are right actually, that's the popular opinion.
    The unpopular one is that other than Scooby Doo and maybe the Flintstones, all of those cartoons are awful.

Uploads
    Comments

Ai que saco esse bgl

I was born in 2001, but I grew up with a lot of old stuff, thanks to VHS tapes my parents owned. So I watched a lot of 70s and 80s movies when I was younger and really old cartoons from decades prior. Such as the original Scooby-Doo and the Flinstones and the Jetsons, and all kinds of stuff. And I remember enjoying it all, and I have some nostalgia... but I kinda just preferred the newer stuff I found when I got older. I dunno why, I mean yeah I grew up with new stuff but I was exposed to my parents' childhood shows and movies at a super young age (I think, like, when I was 2). It's weird to look back on it. And I dunno if this makes me a boomer or a zoomer. I like some old stuff and I like some new stuff. I hate some old stuff and I hate some new stuff.

I dunno what to make of that. I have no clue what kind of opinion that is. I think I'm just a weirdo. :P