UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Feature requests

Quote Originally Posted by Kireishito View Post
    I want to request, if possible, that you could implement an option to order the search results by "most viewed", or a way to previsualize the file I'm going to open without having to open lots of tabs to see all the options one by one.
    That's a good idea in my opinion, I support it and it hope it gets implemented someday. In the meantime you can filter out results which have less than X downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Windy View Post
    I think, it would be nice to implement a mark on like/dislike feature in the Download section (by bolding the number to indicate you liked it, for example), so that I can keep track of which file did I put thumbs up with, just in case I forgot that I have clicked the like button.
    Like youtube right? I like this idea and I support it since we've basically been importing most of our new features from youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDio View Post
    Can you add a seperate activity stream that's for uploads only? It gets hard to track all the new uploads on the activity stream. (Especially during the no-leech weekend)
    That feature is planned. No idea when it will be implemented though.

Thanks for your great suggestions.

Uploads
    Comments

I forgot to ask, but could you implement in the future three-letter words on the search engine functionality? There are too many chars that have only 3 letters: Guy, Ryu, Ken, Oro, Dan, Gen, Yun, (SF), Mr.X (RE), Soi Fon (Bleach), Taz (looney Toons), Neo (matrix). I'm asking this because sometimes we want to see all versions of the same character and choose the best between them, otherwise we must search for each of them on each folder separately.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kireishito View Post
    I forgot to ask, but could you implement in the future three-letter words on the search engine functionality? There are too many chars that have only 3 letters: Guy, Ryu, Ken, Oro, Dan, Gen, Yun, (SF), Mr.X (RE), Soi Fon (Bleach), Taz (looney Toons), Neo (matrix). I'm asking this because sometimes we want to see all versions of the same character and choose the best between them, otherwise we must search for each of them on each folder separately.
    This is planned and you're right about three letters names being not so uncommon. This can not be done immediately though because the similar files engine has more relevant results when short words are ignored. We basically plan to re-enable three letters search after some tweaks on that engine. Unfortunately, I can't tell you when this will be done, I don't manage any of the site code modifications. In fact, I don't know anything about coding.

Uploads
    Comments

It's understandable and I must emphasize that this is not a complaint but a suggestion, still having in mind that it's possible to find those chars but it only takes a bit more of effort. I know that those things are a bit difficult to quickly be implemented, but who knows in the future (as you just said)!

Uploads
    Comments

Default possibly removing the "less than 3 letters" rule for searches

This has me fumbled up for a while now. Idk why, but when i search for characters like say Mai or Ken, the less than 3 letter rule comes into play...which in a sense can wreck havoc on what characters you want. Is there any way you can possibly removing the said rule from the search bar?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: possibly removing the "less than 3 letters" rule for searches

Great news, the webmaster told me that due to popular demand, the character limit has been lowered to 3 letters

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: possibly removing the "less than 3 letters" rule for searches

An "Add to favourites" feature would be nice, something like a little star icon on a character page that can be clicked and adds it to a personal favourites list would be helpful for keep track of the creations you like most, it would also be cool to explore different user lists and see if you can find something you like in their favourites this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    ...the character limit has been lowered to 3 letters
    Thanks Orochi and any other god or god-like being of the fighting games genre this is finally possible.

Uploads
    Comments

what about showing if a character is AI only or not along with the rest of their data on their download if it's possible?
    「THE WORLD」IS MINE!
    https://orig13.deviantart.net/0938/f...no-d5nig90.jpg

Uploads
    Comments

We should add a feature for the characters. Where you can show off combos you discovered while using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilelover View Post
    We should add a feature for the characters. Where you can show off combos you discovered while using them.
    I support this. it would be great since some mugen characters don't have a movelists ..

Uploads
    Comments

I have another idea that would implement both ideas up above with some extras.

Permission to add videos linked from youtube. Like we have a tab for images, another one for videos.
    Anyone would be permited to post them BUT, of course, they'll require a mod to check them and approve them.

For each video posted, a mod (me, perhaps? or another one) will receive a message about. All he needs to do is go there, watch 10 seconds and confirm if the video is correct.

This way, anyone can show moves... can show combos.. etc. and, of course, it would provide some accesses to the channels of the author of the video.

Damn.. we could even have video reviews. Who wants to be a video-reviewer? XD

i like this. yeah! NOTE:if Somebody hates Steven Universe. STEVEN UNIVERSE IS IN M.U.G.E.N!

Uploads
    Comments

the only thing i can think of is better placement of characters im looking for. like a lot of naruto characters thats on this site is not under naruto. i type it in at google and it pops up. but in naruto on here its not under it. So just better organization with uploaders or however that works. Thanks

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Gwarlord View Post
    the only thing i can think of is better placement of characters im looking for. like a lot of naruto characters thats on this site is not under naruto. i type it in at google and it pops up. but in naruto on here its not under it. So just better organization with uploaders or however that works. Thanks
    Everytime you find one on tha situation, plz PM me. I'll fix it right away ;D

Uploads
    Comments

I would LOVE the fact that you can put youtube videos in signatures.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

Uploads
    Comments

Hi guys im new to this community :)

Uploads
    Comments

I think it would be cool to add a feature that allows you to add comments to people's status update.

Uploads
    Comments

I need Mugen Nova by Bambulin bad: depressed:

Uploads
    Comments

and i need chars for the comedian of dc

Uploads
    Comments

With whom I have to speak to be heard we need me i need one comedian of dc